Saksham Dun and Bradstreet Scholarship
Dun and Bradstreet, Vidyasaarathi has opened Saksham Dun and Bradstreet Scholarship 2023 form for the contenders who want to take admission in BBA / Bcom/ B.sc Courses. Candidates who are eagerly waiting for the undergraduate scholarship application form can apply by the given link at the certified website of this post. For more extra information, applicants can check our official web page and get all the latest update from here and stay connected with us for further us.
Saksham Dun and Bradstreet Scholarship 2023 Important Area
Department Name: Dun and Bradstreet, Vidyasaarathi
Information Regarding: Saksham Dun and Bradstreet Scholarship 2023
Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must have passed 10th Class and 12th Class with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board or institutions.
Essential Documents Required
- Proof of Address
- 10th & 12th Mark sheet
- Bank Passbook
- Income Certificate
- College fees receipts
- Note: All documents uploaded shall be clear and must be in .jpeg or .png file only
Awards and Benefits:
Selected scholars will be available for financial support Maximum Up to 30000/- for the year.
Way to Apply for the Saksham Dun and Bradstreet Scholarship 2023
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of the department that is www.vidyasaarathi.co.in.
- Open the home page you can see the Login link and hit on it.
- Click on link www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/Vidyasaarathi/login.
- Fill the details like Email ID and Password.
- Hit on the submit tab button.
- Now, Open the Vidyasaarathi Dashboard display on the computer screen.
- At last, take the print out copy of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
Times Tower, 1st Floor,
Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel,
Mumbai – 400 013.