Saandeepani Shishya Vethana Scheme
The Saandeepani Shishya Vetana Scheme is a financial assistance program run by the Karnataka state Brahmin Development Board. It provides scholarship award to deserving students from a Brahmin family. The program also provides funds for textbooks, electronics, study equipment, hostel accommodation and transport. The government will provide up to INR 1,200 per month for selected students.
To benefit from the Saandeepani Shishya Vetana Scheme, students must be permanent residents of Karnataka state. Their family’s annual income must not exceed the subsidized scholarship decisions of the government. The scheme will also provide students with loans at cheap interest rates if they demonstrate academic merit. The scheme is open to Brahmin and weaker section students. Its aim is to improve the life prospects of these students.
Currently, the scheme is open for students from Brahmin families to attend a college. It offers scholarship money to deserving students with low family income. In addition to providing a monetary grant, the program also provides a maintenance allowance and fee reimbursement to enrolled students. This scheme also awards honours to aspiring Brahmin students who are pursuing studies in Sanskrit or vedic languages.
Saandeepani Shishya Vethana Scheme Main Points
Scheme Name : Saandeepani Shishya Vethana Scheme
Organized by : Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board
Application mode: online
Official website: ksbdb.karnataka.gov.in
What is the Eligibility Criteria?
- Applicants must native of Karnataka
- Applicants should be a Brahmin
- He/She should belong to the BPL category
- Matriculation examination certificate
What is the Document Required ?
- Aadhar Card
- SSLC/10th Class Marks Card
- PUC Registration Number (for first year degree courses)
- Marks Card of last year’s studies.
- Eligible payment receipt as per this announcement for Fee Reimbursement
- Study certificate attested by Principal
Application Form Saandeepani Shishya Vethana Scheme
- First of all log in the Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board official website
- To apply for scholarship under Saandeepani Shishya Vethana Scheme:
- After that choose to create account option available in menu bar
- Press “do you have aadaar? Yes or no” and fill the Information as per your selection
- Enter the security code, read the Notification and hit proceed button
- Further registration form will open complete the form and verification process by follow the form on screen
- Now you have to login by using login ID & Password
- Submit the application form and finally take print out for next process