Shishya Vethana Scheme
Introducing the Saandeepani Shishya Vethana Scheme 2023 – a remarkable financial assistance program orchestrated by the Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board. This extraordinary initiative is tailored to support and empower deserving students hailing from Brahmin families. By availing this program, they also get access to essential resources like textbooks, cutting-edge electronics, study equipment, comfortable hostel accommodations, and convenient transport facilities. Selected students will be bestowed with a generous monthly stipend of up to INR 1,200.
To benefit from the Saandeepani Shishya Vethana Scheme, students must be permanent residents of Karnataka state. Their family’s annual income must not exceed the subsidized scholarship decisions of the government. The scheme will also provide students with loans at cheap interest rates if they demonstrate academic merit. The scheme is open to Brahmin and weaker section students. Its aim is to improve the life prospects of these students.
Currently, the Scheme is open for students from Brahmin families to attend a college. It offers scholarship money to deserving students with low family incomes. In addition to providing a monetary grant, the program also provides a maintenance allowance and fee reimbursement to enrolled students. This scheme also awards honors to aspiring Brahmin students who are pursuing studies in Sanskrit or Vedic languages.
Shishya Vethana Scheme Main Points
Scheme Name : Saandeepani Shishya Vethana Scheme
Organized by: Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board
Application mode: online
Official website: ksbdb.karnataka.gov.in
- Applicants must native of Karnataka
- Applicants should be a Brahmin
- He/She should belong to the BPL category
- Matriculation examination certificate
- Aadhar Card
- SSLC/10th Class Marks Card
- PUC Registration Number (for first-year degree courses)
- Marks Card of last year’s studies.
- Eligible payment receipt as per this announcement for Fee Reimbursement
- Study certificate attested by Principal
Application Process for Saandeepani Shishya Scheme
- First of all log in the Karnataka State Brahmin Development Board official website
- To apply for scholarship under Saandeepani Shishya Vethana Scheme 2023
- After that choose to create account option available in menu bar
- Press “do you have aadaar? Yes or no” and fill the Information as per your selection
- Enter the security code, read the Notification and hit proceed button
- Further registration form will open complete the form and verification process by follow the form on screen
- Now you have to login by using login ID & Password
- Submit the application form and finally take print out for next process