Ranker Scholar Aptitude Test Online Application form is available for from meritorious Class 12 passed/appearing and degree students.. The higher authority has released the RSAT 2020 Registration Form at the official website of the department. According to the latest Official Notification, selected aspirants will receive Tuition Fee Concession form R -SAT partner Institutions/Universities addition cash awards, prizes, and gifts.
Ranker Scholar Aptitude Test 2020 Important Area
Name of the Organization: Rankers Learning
Information Regarding: RSAT 2020 Ranker Scholar Aptitude Test
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must have passed 10+2 Class with Physics, Biology and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with minimum 55% marks from a recognized board or institutions.
- Application Form Last Date: 20th March 2020
- Hall Ticket Release Date: 06th April 2020
- Examination date: 14th April 2020
- Primary key release: 15th April 2020
- Final key and results: 21st April 2020
- Publication of scores: 22nd April 2020
Documents Required for the Ranker Scholar Aptitude Test 2020
- ID Proof (Aadhar Card / Pan card / Voter ID / Student ID Card)
- Scanned copy of the recent photograph
- Scanned copy of signature
- Merit Scholarships (Tuition Fee Concession) from R-SAT 2020 partner Institutions/Universities under Private Management
- Cash awards, prizes, and gifts
Instruction to Apply Online for RSAT 2020 Ranker Scholar Aptitude Test
- First of all, candidates need to go to the official web portal of the department.
- After that, Download the Application Form.
- Fill the registration form with appropriate details including contact details and educational details.
- Attach the required documents with the application form.
- After that, submit the application form
- At last, take the print out copy of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
RSAT, Rankers Learning
Street No: 12,
Hyderabad – 500029
Phone No: 040-4455959, WhatsApp Number : +91 9177211800Email: email@example.com