Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarships
Calling all ambitious women making strides in STEM fields! Brace yourself for an extraordinary initiative by Rolls-Royce India—the Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarships for Women. These exclusive scholarships have been issued to empower and elevate exceptional women such as yourself. If you’ve excelled in your 10th and 12th classes, showcasing a stellar performance with no less than 60% marks.
Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarships for Women Engineering Students are open to girls studying at the undergraduate level in any of the engineering branches. It is available for students pursuing a BE/BTech degree in aerospace, electronics, or computer science. The scholarship is available to women from all backgrounds, and you can apply for it if you’re a woman studying any of these fields.
Rolls-Royce Scholarships Important Area
Name of the Conducting Authority: Rolls-Royce India Private Limited
Information Regarding: Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarships
Eligibility Criteria for Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship
- Girl students currently pursuing an engineering degree in fields like Aerospace, Marine, Electronics, Computers, and more.
- Must be studying in the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd year at an AICTE-recognized institution.
- Introducing the Rolls-Royce Unnati Scheme for Girl Students, open to aspiring engineers from all corners of India.
- To be eligible, you must have achieved an impressive score of over 60% in your Class 10 and 12 board exams, showcasing your commitment to academic excellence.
- We understand the importance of financial support, which is why the annual family income threshold is set at INR 4 lakh per annum.
Documents Required for Unnati Scholarship
- Photo identity proof
- Address proof
- Class 10 or Class 12 mark sheet (self-attested copy)
- Proof of admission (college ID card/admission fees receipt etc.)
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (cancelled cheque/passbook copy)
Benefits of the Scholarships
Selected Candidates will get a scholarship of Rs 35,000.
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of the department.
- After that press on ‘Apply Now’ link above
- Then using the registered ID/password to access the ‘Application form’
- Fill the scholarship application form correctly
- Attach the necessary documents with the application form
- Press on ‘Submit’ to complete the registration process
- At last, finally take the print out copy of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
The candidates are request you to keep visiting our website for the latest update. If you are still facing any difficulty, you can comment in the below given comment box. We will surely provide you with the solution of your problem.