Reliance Foundation Scholarships
The team members of the Reliance Foundation Scholarships has released the Reliance Foundation Scholarships 2022 Application Form to support the 100 of India’s brightest Ist Year undergraduate and postgraduate contenders to complete their higher education in Artificial Intelligence, Computer Sciences, Mathematics and Computing
According to the official Notification Selected 60 undergraduate students will get a grant of up to INR 4 Lakh each and 40 postgraduate students will be award up to INR 6 Lakh for time of degree duration. We suggested to the entire eligible contenders fill the Higher education education scholarship before the last date through the link which is mention below.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
What is the eligibility of this scholarship?
Open for Indian nationals only.
As per latest Official News, contenders must persuing in the field of the the first year of undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme in the following subjects: Artificial Intelligence, Computer Sciences, Mathematics & Computing , Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering.
Which documents are required for scholarship?
- Recent Passport photograph
- Address Proof (for address ticked as preferred physical correspondence address)
- Current Resume
- 10th Class Board Marksheet
- 12th Class Board Marksheet
- JEE Main Entrance Examination (for Undergraduate students) OR GATE Entrance Examination Marskheet
- undergraduate degree (for Postgraduate students)
- Bonafede Certificate
What are the money advantages of scholarship?
Up to INR 4,00,000 For Graduation
INR 6,00,0 For Post Graduation
How to Apply Online for Reliance Foundation Scholarships 2022-23
- First of all log in the Visit their official webpage
- Press on the “Apply Now” button.
- Login with your registered Id.
- If not register button and add your complete information
- Press on the ‘Start Application Button’ to begin the application from page.
- Then fill essential details in online application form.
- Upload the documents Carefully .
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and Press on the ‘Preview’
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, press on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Hope we have solved all your queries Reliance Foundation Scholarships apply as well as the customer support. If you have any doubt regarding this scholarship scheme can leave them in the comment box below and back to you right away.