Rama Eesh Scholarship Scheme
Vidyasaarathi & Rama Eesh Charitable Trust has activated the Rama Eesh Scholarship Scheme 2020 Registration Form for the eligible and skilled applicants. The last date of receiving the application form is 31ST January 2020. Participants who want to apply for the Rama Eesh Scholarship Scheme can check the official website on a regular basis. If there is any problem in downloading the scholarship form they can comment in the below comment box then we will help you as early as possible.
Rama Eesh Scholarship 2020 Important Area
Name of the Organization: Vidyasaarathi & Rama Eesh Charitable Trust
Information Regarding: Rama Eesh Scholarship Scheme 2020
Academic Qualification: Applicants must have passed 12th Class with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board or institutions.
- Applicant Photo
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- Proof of Income
- Student Bank passbook/Kiosk
- Last year academic marksheet
- Current year fees receipts
- Admission Letter / Bonafide certificate from an institute
- Latest College Marksheets
- Domicile certificate
- All documents uploaded shall be clear and must be in .jpeg .png file only
Scholarship Amount (INR)
Students can receive financial aid upto Rs. 50000/-
Steps to Apply for the Rama Eesh Scholarship Scheme 2020
- First of all, candidates must go to the official website of the department that is www.vidyasaarathi.co.in.
- On the home page, an option will be shown Rama Eesh Scholarship Application form 2020 link to candidates where candidates require to hit on this.
- Once pressing on this link an application form will be displayed on an aspirant’s desktop screen in the new tab.
- Read instructions related to this scholarship very carefully before starting to fill an application form.
- Now candidates must fill their form according to their required documents.
- Upload your recent passport size photograph and other relevant documents.
- Now press Submit tab Button.
- At last, need to take the print out copy and keep it safe for further use