Punjab Post Matric Scholarship
If you are a student hailing from Punjab and have the desire to avail yourself of the Punjab Post Matric Scholarship, you can easily do so by following a straightforward online procedure. The first step is to carefully review and satisfy the eligibility criteria set for the scholarship. Once you have confirmed your eligibility, you can confidently proceed to complete the online application form. After filling out the form, you will receive an OTP (One Time Password) to verify your registration
There are two types of Punjab Post Matric Scholarship available for OBC students. The OBC Post Matric Scholarship is specifically for students from the OBC (other-backward) caste. The scholarship is awarded to students of Class 9 and 10. To be eligible, you must be from an OBC family with an annual income of INR 44,500. The monthly scholarship amount depends on your class. It reimburses compulsory non-refundable fees and study tour charges
Eligibility for this post matric scholarship program is very simple. You must be a citizen of Punjab or belong to an eligible category. You must have completed matriculation, higher secondary, or any equivalent examination. The scholarship amount is paid to the student by the state government, and you must submit relevant certificates. The scholarship will cover the cost of tuition, books, and other required fees for 10 months after the end of the course.
Punjab Scholarship 2023 Important Area
Name of the Conducting Authority: Department of Social Justice, Empowerment & Minorities, Government of Punjab
Information Regarding: Punjab Post Matric Scholarship
FAQ( Frequently Asked Question)
What is the Documents Required?
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Annual Income Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Pass Book
- Other Relevant Documents
- Fee Receipt number
- Annual Non Refundable Amount
- Latest Passport Size Scanned Photograph
Application Process for Scholarship 2023?
- First of all, candidates need to visit the Official website of the department that is www.punjabscholarships.gov.in
- After that, choose the desired Punjab Post Matric Scholarship scheme given there on the home page.
- Hit on New User/ Register button for new registration.
- Read the official notification for that particular scholarship scheme and check all eligibility tests.
- Fill the registration form by providing essential details asked there.
- After successful registration, “Registration Id” will be sent to the appliers.
- Log in with that particular “Registration ID and Password” to complete the registration form.
- Now, aspirants are required to upload necessary documents described in the official notification.
- Finally, submit the application form and take a hard copy of the application form for future reference.