Prime Ministers Research Fellowship
The Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India has activated Prime Ministers Research Fellowship 2020 Online Form for B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Sc. or included M.Tech/M.Sc. Students. The main objective of this scholarship scheme is to encourage technical research studies and attract the commendable students to doctoral programmers at the best institutions of India.
The aspirants who are keenly waiting for the PM Research Fellowship registration form can apply by the given link at the end of this post. Forgetting additional details, applicants can check our official web page and get all the latest updates from here and stay connected with us for further reference.
Important Note: According to the latest official notification, shortlisted candidates will get of up to INR 80,000/- per month and other additional benefits.
According to latest official latest news selected candidates will get
- First Year – INR 70,000 per month
- Second Year – INR 70,000 per month
- Third Year – INR 75,000 per month
- Fourth Year – INR 80,000 per month
- Fifth – INR 80,000 per month
Complete Eligibility Criteria for Prime Ministers Research Fellowship
Students have finished or pursuing the last year of 4- (or 5) year ug undergraduate or 5-year included M.Tech or 5-year included M.Sc. or 2-year M.Sc. or 5-year undergraduate-postgraduate dual degree agendas in Science and Technology streams from IISc/IITs/NITs/IISERs/IIEST with a CGPA/CPI of at least 8.0 (on a 10 point scale) or equivalent.
- Applicants must have qualified GATE and be pursuing or have finished M.Tech./MS by Research at IISc/IITs/IISERs or CPI of 8.0 (on a 10-point scale) at the end of the Ist semester with a minimum of 4 courses
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview; the final selection will be done.
Prime Minister Research Fellowship Granting Institutes:
The PMRF granting institutes are:
- IISc, Bengaluru
- All IISERs
- All IITs
- Jawaharlal Nehru University
- Banaras Hindu University
- University of Hyderabad
- Aligarh Muslim University
- Jamia Millia Islamia
- University of Delhi
- National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli
Essential Documents Required
- Applicants Passport size photographs
- Project conceptual of maxi. 1,000 words in PDF file
- Mark sheets/grade sheets/transcripts attested
- Xerox copy of GATE qualifying certificate
- Latest CV (in not more than 2 A4 size pages in PDF format)
Instruction to fill the Prime Ministers Research Fellowship
- First of all check the eligibility criteria carefully
- After that visit the official website of the department and press on apply online link which is mention at the home page of ten official web.
- Then choose the “qualification required” option and fill the part1 about eligibility.
- After that fill all the personal details, learning details and upload recent photograph and required documents.
- submit the application form carefully and finally take print out for next process .