Odisha Government has issued the Prerana Scholarship 2021 Application form Link for all SC/ST/OBC/SEBC applicants who belong to the economically weaker family and need financial aid to complete their higher studies.
If you are also one of the eligible applicants then don’t miss this golden opportunity and apply online for Odisha Post Matric Scheme 2021 before the last date through the link which si mention below.
The main aim of this scholarship scheme is to support the financially SC/ ST/ OBC/ SEBC brilliant hardworking and talented candidates through this Prerana Scholarship Scheme and check here complete eligibility criteria, selection mode, how to apply online etc carefully which is mention below.
Applicants must have Permanent Resident of Odisha can apply for this scholarship scheme
Reserved SC/ST category applicants whose family income not more than 2, 00,00/- are eligible to apply.
OBC Applicants having family income not more than 1,00,00/- and secure at least 55% mark in previous examination can also apply.
Prerana Scholarship Amount
|For SC / ST Applicants||For OBC / SEBV:|
Actual Subject to maximum ceiling For class XI and XII Rs. 7000/- per annum For Tech. and Voc Courses class XI and XII level Rs. 10000/- per annum For Undergraduate and Post- Graduate level Rs. 3000/- per annum
Complete Essential Documents for Prerana Scholarship
- 10th Pass Certificate and Mark Sheet.
- +Class 12th Certificate and Mark Sheet.
- +3 Pass Certificate
- Recent Residence Certificate (Not less than 6 Month)
- Parents Income Certificate
- Cast Declaration Certificate from Tahsil.
- Bank account number and Passbook.
- Recent Passport Size Photographs
Instruction to fill the Prerana Scholarship Online Application Form:
- First, check the eligibility criteria which is mention above.
- Then apply for Post Matric Scholarship Odisha, and visit mpsc.mp.nic.in/scholarships/Default.aspx#
- On the home page of the official site then need to hit on suitable link
- After reading the all essential details carefully then you choose the appropriate link related to the online application form and “Registered Student’s Login” and “Students Search” link
- After that upload your scanned photo and signature and along with all the essentials documents
- Check form at once and press the “Submit” button.
- Finally, take the print out for the next process
Prerana Scholarship Schedule:
Opening date for receipt of application form: 31 May 2021
Closing date for receipt of application form: 31 May 2021
Last Date For Prerana Scholarship Login: 31 May 2021