Attention all SC/ST/OBC/SEBC applicants in Odisha! The Prerana Scholarship 2023, thoughtfully created by the Odisha Government, stands as a shining ray on your journey to higher education. This opportunity extends a helping hand to economically disadvantaged families in need of crucial financial support. Don’t let this golden opportunity slip through your fingers – the application form link has been released, paving the way for your dreams to transform into reality.
If you are also one of the eligible applicants then don’t miss this golden opportunity and apply online for Odisha Post Matric Scheme 2023 before the last date through the link which is mention below.
The main aim of this scholarship scheme is to support financially SC/ ST/ OBC/ SEBC brilliant hardworking and talented candidates through this Prerana Scholarship 2023 Scheme and check here the complete eligibility criteria, selection mode, how to apply online, etc carefully which is mentioned below.
Applicants must be Permanent Residents of Odisha can apply for this scholarship scheme
Reserved SC/ST category applicants whose family income is not more than 2, 00,00/- are eligible to apply.
OBC Applicants having a family income not more than 1,00,00/- and securing at least 55% marks in previous examinations can also apply.
|For SC / ST Applicants||For OBC / SEBV:|
Actual Subject to maximum ceiling For class XI and XII Rs. 7000/- per annum For Tech. and Voc Courses class XI and XII level Rs. 10000/- per annum For Undergraduate and Post- Graduate level Rs. 3000/- per annum
Complete Essential Documents for Scholarship
- 10th Pass Certificate and Mark Sheet.
- +Class 12th Certificate and Mark Sheet.
- +3 Pass Certificate
- Recent Residence Certificate (Not less than 6 Month)
- Parents Income Certificate
- Cast Declaration Certificate from Tahsil.
- Bank account number and Passbook.
- Recent Passport Size Photographs
Application Process for Prerana Scheme:
- First, check the eligibility criteria which is mentioned above.
- Then apply for Post Matric Scholarship Odisha, and visit mpsc.mp.nic.in/scholarships/Default.aspx#
- On the home page of the official site then need to hit on suitable link
- After reading the all essential details carefully then you choose the appropriate link related to the online application form and the “Registered Student’s Login” and “Students Search” link
- After that upload your scanned photo and signature and along with all the essentials documents
- Check the form at once and press the “Submit” button.
- Finally, take the printout for the next process
Opening date for receipt of application form: Soon Update
Closing date for receipt of application form: Soon Update
Last Date For Prerana Scholarship Login: Soon Update
If you have any queries regarding Prerana Scholarship 2023 then you can comment below