Government of India Scholarships
Are you a student looking for a scholarship? If yes then this article is for you. Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India has activated the Pre Matric Scholarships 2023. The Online Application Form for all those students who are studying between Class 1 to 10 of minority communities. The main aim of this scholarship scheme is to give confidence to parents of minority communities and provide financial aid to complete their school education.
SAQ (Student Asked Question)
What is the Eligibility Criteria?
As per latest Official News
Students must be studying in class 1 to 10
- Applicants must have secured at least 50% marks in the earlier final examination
- Parents family income of not more than INR 1 lakh per annum from all sources
- Aspirant Must belong to the minority community (Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jains and Zoroastrians/Parsis)
Documents Required for Scholarship
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste certificate by the student
- Self-attested Last year academic mark sheet
- Xerox Copy of Aadhar Enrollment/Aadhar Card
- Income certificate
- bank account proof in the name of the student or joint account with mother/father
- Above are the documents required for Pre Matric Scholarship 2023.
- Admittance fee for (class 6 to 10): INR 500 per annum (Hostellers and Day Scholars):
- Tuition fee for (class 6 to 10): INR 350 per month (Hostellers and Day Scholars):
- Preservation payment for 10 months (class 1 to 5): INR 100 per month
- Maintenance allowance for 10 months in an academic year (Day Scholars): INR 100 per month for class 6 to 10
Application Process for Scholarships
Point 1: First of all check the eligibility criteria then Visit the homepage of the National Scholarship Portal and press on ‘New Registration’.
Point 2: check the important guidelines carefully and select the undertaking and ‘Continue’.
Point 3: After that select the state of domicile, scholarship category (Pre Matric), type of scheme (scholarship scheme), gender, applicant’s name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
Point 4: then submit the complete bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Point 5: Choose Aadhaar options or Bank Account Number as classification detail and press on the ‘Register’ button.
Point 6: After that mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be send your number .
Point 7: Now, log in using OTP and fill the Registration form.
Point 8: An application ID and password will be generate.
Very Important Note: we suggested to every applied candidate fill the Application form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted.
Last date for receipt for receipt of application form is : Soon update
If you have any queries related to Pre Matric Scholarships 2023 then kindly ask in the comment section.