The Prabha Dutt Fellowship 2023 offers a great opportunity to pursue a project related to arts, culture, and society. The Fellowship awards a young woman journalist working in print media every year. This fellowship helps her pursue a meaningful project free from deadline pressure. It also provides her with a one-lakh rupees prize to work on a book or monograph.
SAQ (Student Asked Question)
What is the Fellowship?
The Prabha Dutt Fellowship 2023 is an annual award given to a young woman in the field of journalism. It was established by the Prabha Dutt Foundation and is now managed by the Sanskriti Pratishthan. This award is only available to women in the field of journalism and must be between the ages of 25 and 40.
This fellowship offers a three-month residency program in New Delhi. You can extend the fellowship for up to 10 months. The deadline for applications is 31 December. Exams planner is a great place to find notifications for all kinds of scholarships.
What is the Fellowship Award?
- The shortlisted fellows will certainly obtain a scholarship worth INR 1 Lakh which will be paid out in 2 installments in the following means:
- We will provide the first installment at the beginning of the fellowship.
- We will provide the second installment upon submission of the complete project.
Benefits of Fellowship
The Fellowship is a prize for talented female students from India. It enables the recipient to work on a project of their choice and gain valuable experience. The Fellowship will cover all costs related to travel, accommodation, and project execution.
The Fellowship is a prize for talented female students from India. It enables the recipient to work on a project of their choice and gain valuable experience. The Fellowship will cover all costs related to travel, accommodation, and project execution. Applicants must have some prior experience in their chosen field and be 25-45 years old.
How can I apply for Fellowship?
Applicants should apply by submitting a two-page CV and a 250-300 word write-up about their project. They should also include full contact information, including an email id, as well as five samples of their work. In addition, they should provide the names and contact details of two referees. Prabha Dutt Fellowship 2023 eligibility criteria
Fellowship 2023 Important Over View
|Name of the department
|Closing date for receipt of the application form
|Eligibility Criteria – Applicant must be female and print journalist Applicants age cannot cross 40 years and not below 25 years
Registration for Prabha Dutt Sanskriti Fellowship?
- The women applicants need to prepare their Resume with a minimum of two pages.
- The complete address/Contact details/email id and also various other essential details have to consist in the Resume.
- A self-written minimum of 250-300 words of content pertaining to the task must have been created by the applicants.
- 2 recommendations must be pointed out on the CV together with their Address/Contact Facts and also trademark.
- Those records need to be sent out via email i.e. email@example.com or following pointed out the address-.
Sanskriti Foundation C-11, Qutab Institutional Area New Delhi-110 016 Fax: 01126853383
If you have any query about this fellowship then frankly ask through the comment box which is mention below