Prabha Dutt Fellowship
The Prabha Dutt Fellowship offers a great opportunity to pursue a project related to arts, culture, and society. Every year, this Fellowship is presented to a young woman journalist who is working in print media. This fellowship helps her pursue a meaningful project free from deadline pressure. It also provides her with a one-lakh rupees prize to work on a book or monograph.
SAQ (Student Asked Question)
What is the Prabha Dutt Fellowship?
The Prabha Dutt Fellowship is an annual award given to a young woman in the field of journalism. It was established by the Prabha Dutt Foundation and is now managed by the Sanskriti Pratishthan. This award is only available to women in the field of journalism and must be between the ages of 25 and 40.
This fellowship offers a three-month residency program in New Delhi. The fellowship may be extended up to 10 months. The deadline for applications is 31 December. Exams planner is a great place to find notifications for all kinds of scholarships.
What is the Prabha Dutt Fellowship Award?
- The shortlisted fellows will certainly obtain a scholarship worth INR 1 Lakh which will be paid out in 2 installments in the following means:
- The very first installment will certainly be offered at the time of the start of the fellowship.
- The 2nd installment will certainly be offered at the time of submission of the complete project.
What are the Benefits of the Prabha Dutt Fellowship?
The Prabha Dutt Fellowship is a prize for talented female students from India. It enables the recipient to work on a project of their choice and gain valuable experience. The Fellowship will cover all costs related to travel, accommodation, and project execution.
The Fellowship is a prize for talented female students from India. It enables the recipient to work on a project of their choice and gain valuable experience. The Fellowship will cover all costs related to travel, accommodation, and project execution. Applicants must have some prior experience in their chosen field and be 25-45 years old.
How can I apply for Prabha Dutt Fellowship?
Applicants should apply by submitting a two-page CV and a 250-300 word write-up about their project. They should also include full contact information, including an email id, as well as five samples of their work. In addition, they should provide the names and contact details of two referees. Prabha Dutt Fellowship eligibility criteria
Prabha Fellowship 2022 Important Over View
|Name of the department||Sanskriti Foundation|
|Closing date for receipt of the application form||December 2022|
|Eligibility Criteria – Applicant must be female and print journalist Applicants age cannot cross 40 years and not below 25 years|
Registration for Prabha Dutt Sanskriti Fellowship?
- The women applicants need to prepare their Resume with a minimum of two pages.
- The complete address/Contact details/email id and also various other essential details have to consist in the Resume.
- A self-written minimum of 250-300 words of content pertaining to the task must have been created by the applicants.
- 2 recommendations must be pointed out on the CV together with their Address/Contact Facts and also trademark.
- Those records need to be sent out via email i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org or following pointed out the address-.
Sanskriti Foundation C-11, Qutab Institutional Area New Delhi-110 016 Fax: 01126853383
If you have any query about this fellowship then frankly ask through the comment box which is mention below