PM Scholarship Scheme
Latest News ( 09/09/2021) – Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India has issued the PM Scholarship 2021 Online Application form for Higher Education at the authorized website of the department. This scheme is also known as Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme (PMSS). Through this Scheme, Prime Minister of India improves the quality of education of our country for the widows of Central Armed Police Forces, Assam Rifles (CAPFs & AR), State Police Personnel and dependent wards. For more details related to Scholarship scroll down the page and check carefully.
What is the Important Dates ? for PM Scholarship
|PM Scholarship Online Application Last date||Available|
|Last date for verification of defective applications||Available|
|Last date for institute verification||Available|
If you are also one of the eligible applicants then fill PM Scholarship Online Application form 2021 accurately with attaching all essential documents through the link which is mention at the bottom of the page. the main aim of the departments is to provide this Scholarship for the students who are passing the 10th and 12th classes
Important note: Students who are pursuing the distance education courses will not applicable for this scholarship as per govt rules.
Organization Name: Department Of ex-Servicemen Welfare
Scholarship Scheme:PM Modi Scholarship
Official Website: desw.gov.in
Scholarship Amount : Rs (10000 – 50000)
SAQ( Students Asked Question)
What is the Essential Documents Required ?
- self-attested PPO copy
- first page
- Bank passbook
- Birth certificate
- Cancel Cheque of respected bank
- All Xerox copies of 10th, 12th and diploma self-attested.
What is the Age Limitation?
Minimum Age: 18-year-old
Maximum Age: 25 old year
What is the Qualification Required ?
Applicants at least 60% marks in MEQ for entry to a variety of Professional Courses
|Professional /Technical Course||MEQ|
|MBBS as well as all Medical Courses of Graduation level||12th Standard|
(Diploma in case of lateral entry)
|BBA, BCA, B.Sc.(Ag) etc.||12th Standard|
|MBA, B.Ed., LLB, MCA||Graduation|
|BALLB/BBA LLB(5 year Integrated course only)||12th Standard|
Prime Minister Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Individuals should be a dependent ward/widow of deceased CAPFs & AR/ Ex-CAPFs & AR/ retired and serving CAPFs & AR/ State Police Personnel.
- Applicants should pursuing professional courses. (Except lateral entry and integrated courses).
- The education qualification of the applicants should be class 12/ diploma/ graduation.
- Candidates must have passed with minimum 60% marks or above. (Note: For renewal in subsequent years, candidates mustattainminimum 50% marks in the qualifying examination)
How to apply online for PM Scholarship Scheme ?
- First, check the complete eligibility criteria which are mention above.
- Then follow the complete instruction and applying for PM Scholarship Scheme.
- Visit the PM Scholarship Portal that is ksb.gov.in or open http//www.desw.gov.in. at pm’s scholarship link
- After that press on the “PMSS” located in the menu bar and choose“ New Application” then select “Apply Online”.
On hitting it, fill registration form will have appeared on the screen concerning the new application of Prime Minister Scholarship
Fill PM Scholarship YojanaApplication Form Here
PM Scholarship – Contact Details
- Phone number – 011-23063111
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org