PM Scholarship Scheme
Attention Students!!! The PM Scholarship 2023 Application Form is now live and ready for eligible students to apply. The main aim of this scholarship is to support students financially. Total 5500 students will be selected for this scholarship scheme and they will get the first amount automatically transferred. But that’s not all – the subsequent payments, easily flowing into your bank account, will only require a Bonafide Certificate for Subsequent Payment of PMSS. As an essential step, make sure your bank account is linked with your Aadhaar number.
Candidates must be between 18 and 25 years old, have a family income of not more than 6 lakhs, and be pursuing a professional or technical course in 2023. They should have completed class 12 with a minimum of 60% marks. In addition, candidates must have a family income of not more than 6 lakhs rupees. If you meet these requirements, you are eligible to apply for the desw.gov.in scholarship
There are a few important points that you must keep in mind if you want to qualify for the PM Scholarship. As the name implies, this scholarship is for children of Ex-servicemen and their dependents. To be eligible for this scholarship, you must be a 12th pass student. You also have to be financially independent and have a bank account. You should have at least two years of college experience before you can apply
desw.gov.in 10th scholarship Important Dates
|Starting date of the Online Registration||Soon Update|
|Closing date submit online application||Soon Update|
|Last date for verification||Soon Update|
|institute verification Closing Date||Soon Update|
|Verification of application by CAPFs & AR||Soon Update|
|Merit list and Lot generation phase||Soon Update|
|Payment file generation||Soon Update|
|payment of scholarship amount||Soon Update|
|Post of personal letters from Honourable Prime Minister||Soon Update|
If you are also one of the eligible applicants then fill PM Scholarship Online Application form 2023 accurately by attaching all essential documents through the link which is mentioned at the bottom of the page. the main aim of the departments is to provide this Scholarship for the students who are passing the 10th and 12th classes
Important note: Students who are pursuing distance education courses will not be applicable for this scholarship as per govt rules.
PMSS 2023 important OverView
Organization Name: Department Of ex-Servicemen Welfare
Scholarship Scheme: PM Modi Scholarship
Official Website: desw.gov.in
Scholarship Amount : Rs (10000 – 50000)
SAQ( Students Asked Question)
What are the Essential Documents Required?
- self-attested PPO copy
- first page
- Bank passbook
- Birth certificate
- Cancel the Cheque of the respected bank
- All Xerox copies of 10th, 12th and diploma self-attested.
What is the Age Limitation?
Minimum Age: 18-year-old
Maximum Age: 25 old year
What is the Qualification Required?
Applicants with at least 60% marks in MEQ for entry to a variety of Professional Courses
|Professional /Technical Course||MEQ|
|MBBS as well as all Medical Courses of Graduation level||12th Standard|
(Diploma in case of lateral entry)
|BBA, BCA, B.Sc.(Ag) etc.||12th Standard|
|MBA, B.Ed., LLB, MCA||Graduation|
|BALLB/BBA LLB(5 year Integrated course only)||12th Standard|
Prime Minister Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Individuals should be dependent wards/widows of deceased CAPFs & AR/ Ex-CAPFs & AR/ retired and serving CAPFs & AR/ State Police Personnel.
- Applicants should be pursuing professional courses. (Except lateral entry and integrated courses).
- The education qualification of the applicants should be class 12/ diploma/ graduation.
- Candidates must have passed with minimum 60% marks or above. (Note: For renewal in subsequent years, candidates must attain minimum 50% marks in the qualifying examination)
Application Process for the desw.gov.in PM Scholarship
- First, check the complete eligibility criteria which are mentioned above.
- Then follow the complete instruction and apply for PM Modi Scholarship Scheme.
- Visit the PM Scholarship Portal which is ksb.gov.in or open http//www.desw.gov.in. at pm’s scholarship link
- After that press on the “PMSS” located in the menu bar and choose“ New Application” then select “Apply Online”.
On hitting it, fill registration form will have appeared on the screen concerning the new application of Prime Minister Scholarship
Fill PM Scholarship YojanaApplication Form Here
PM Scholarship – Contact Details
- Phone number – 011-23063111
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org