Table of Contents
To apply for PFMS Scholarship, you must be a citizen of India, 18 to 25 years of age, and a 10th class certificate holder. You must have a valid bank account and have completed the application process at least once. You can apply online by registering on the official website of PFMS. You can also access the PFMS Student portal to search for your name. You must fill the registration form with your name, email id, mobile number, captcha code, and bank details. Then, upload your documents.
In certain regions of the country, the government has introduced a new benefit transfer method, called Direct Benefit Transfer. Through this process, PFMS Scholarship applicants receive their scholarship directly into their bank account. This eliminates the need to deal with a middleman. Furthermore, this system reduces the need for middlemen and allows PFMS to act as the focal entry point for enrolling organizations and recipients. Its functional interface with 90 banks allows it to transfer the amount directly to beneficiari
PFMS Scholarship 2022 Over View
Name of the Organization: Government of India
Information Regarding: PFMS Scholarship
Eligibility Criteria: Applicant must have at least passed 10th class and applicant must be in between the age of 18 to 25 years. Parents income must be less than 6 lakhs and all fees will be paid by this scholarship program.
What is the PFMS Bank List ?
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
- Allahabad Bank
- Allahabad Gramin UP Bank
- Andhra bank
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena bank
- Axis bank
- Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Bassein catholic co-op.bank ltd.
- Bombay mercantile co-op.bank ltd.
- Canara bank
- Catholic Syrian bank ltd.
- Central bank of India
- City union bank ltd
- Corporation bank
- Dcb bank limited
- Dena bank
- Deutsche bank
- Dhanlaxmi bank ltd
- HDFC bank
- ICICI bank
- IDBI bank
- Indian bank
- Indian overseas bank
- Indusind bank limited
- Jharkhand Gramin bank
- Karnataka bank
- Karur vysya bank
- Kotak Mahindra bank
- Madhya Bihar Gramin bank
- Manipur state co-op.bank ltd.
- New India co-operative bank ltd
- NKGSB co-op bank ltd
- Oriental bank of commerce
- Punjab and Sind bank
- Punjab National bank
- RBL bank
- South Indian bank
- Standard chartered bank
- State bank of India
- Svc co-operative bank ltd.
- Syndicate bank
- Tamil Nadu mercantile bank ltd
- The cosmos co-operative bank ltd.
- The federal bank ltd
- The Jammu and Kashmir bank ltd
- The kalupur commercial co. op. bank ltd.
- The Lakshmi Vilas bank ltd
- The Saraswat co-operative bank ltd
- The Thane Janata Sahakari bank ltd
- UCO bank
- Union Bank of India
- United bank of India
- Vijaya bank
- Yes bank ltd
What is the Documents required ?
- Aadhar card for identification purposes
- Educational certificate
- Class 12th passing certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Fee receipt
How to Apply Online for PFMS Scholarship 2022?
you must first register on the official website of the organization. To register, press on the PFMS Scholarship Student Registration link on the homepage. Enter the information requested, including your PFMS bank account number and IFSC code. Next, select the category you wish to apply for. Finally, fill out the application form using the correct information. Once you have completed the registration form, you will receive your scholarship information.
- First of all, candidates need to visit the Official Website of the department.
- Hit on the “Apply Online” link
- Enter education details like the year of passing the 10th standard.
- Enter the respective bank account details like account number and IFSC code of the bank branch correctly.
- Select the correct category of the candidate.
- Check and validate all details.
- Enter your correct mobile number, and thereafter the OTP number received on the number you entered.
- Candidates now have to verify their identity by providing their valid e-mail id.
- Once all details are found to be correct, hit the submit button.