Penn Wolf Humanities Center UG Research Fellowships
Wolf Humanities Center, Penn University of Pennsylvania has invited the online applications for Wolf Humanities Center UG Research Fellowships 2021-22 from Penn undergraduate scholars from any school/institute who are interested in conducting a supplementary study in the humanities on some characteristic of the Center’s yearly theme. Selected candidates will get a profit of up to USD 2,000.
Penn Wolf Humanities Center UG Research Solidarities Overview-
Name of the Organization: Wolf Humanities Center
University: University of Pennsylvania
Article About: Wolf Humanities Center UG Research Fellowships 2021-22
Benefits of the Fellowship: USD 2000
Eligibility: Undergraduate Students
Location: United States of America
Last Date to Apply: 22 March 2021
Awards of the Fellowship
There is a total of 12 fellowships of Penn which will be awarded in 3 different categories, which are:
- Research Fellowship and UG Chair – One (01) prize of USD 2,000.
- Research Fellowship and Member of Executive Board – Two (02) awards of USD 1,750.
- Research Fellowships – Up to nine (09) awards of USD 1,500
A candidate should be a Penn undergraduate scholar from any seminary.
An applicant should be interested in conducting an additionalinvestigation in the humanities on some facet of the Center’s annual theme.
She/he should be anon-campus, full-time student for the full educational year of the award.
A contender should be in good academic standing.
Documents Needed to Apply
Confidential letter of reference
The application form and an unsanctioned copy of the transcriptions should be uploaded as one PDF file.
The scholars are advised to name the file “LastName_FirstName.pdf”.
The last date to Apply is 22 March 2021.
Undergraduate Humanities Forum Research Session: 25 March 2022
Selection of the applicants will be done based on Academic Merit and Assessment of the Documents.
Points to Remember
Fellows are required to attend and participate in once every two weeks’ meetings as well as the UG Humanities Forum StudyMeeting, scheduled next academic year for 25 March 2022, Friday.
Supplementarychances and outings for fellows will be proclaimed during the year.
Procedure to Apply for Penn Wolf Humanities Center UG Research Fellowships
- Visit the official site of the department i.e. https://wolfhumanities.upenn.edu/forms/undergraduate-fellowship-humanities.
- The link shall take you to the direct Application Form.
- Once you see the form on-screen, start filling it by entering correct details such as Name, Email, Cell Phone, and much more.
- Upload all necessary documents asked such as certificates, signature & recent photograph.
- Finally, hit on “Submit” button and take the printout of the application for future use.
Wolf Humanities Center, School of Arts & Sciences
(Penn) University of Pennsylvania
255 South 36th Street, 619 Williams Hall
Philadelphia, PA 19104-6305
Telephone No.: (215) 573.8280