About Research Fellowships
Wolf Humanities Center, Penn University of Pennsylvania has invited the online applications for Penn Wolf Humanities Center Research Fellowships 2023 for Undergraduates. The Center invites undergraduate scholars from any school/institute who are interested in conducting a supplementary study in the humanities on some characteristic of the Center’s yearly theme. Selected candidates will get a profit of up to USD 2,000.
Name of the Organization: Wolf Humanities Center
University: University of Pennsylvania
Article About: Penn Wolf Humanities Center Research Fellowships 2023
Benefits of the Fellowship: USD 2000
Eligibility: Undergraduate Students
Location: United States of America
Last Date to Apply: Soon Update
Awards of the Fellowship
There is a total of 12 fellowships of Penn which will be awarded in 3 different categories, which are:
- Research Fellowship and UG Chair – One (01) prize of USD 2,000.
- Research Fellowship and Member of Executive Board – Two (02) awards of USD 1,750.
- Research Fellowships – Up to nine (09) awards of USD 1,500
- A candidate should be a Penn undergraduate scholar from any seminary.
- The Center’s annual theme should interest an applicant to conduct an additional investigation in the humanities on some facet.
- She/he should be an on-campus, full-time student for the full educational year of the award.
- A contender should be in good academic standing.
- This is the eligibility criteria for Penn Wolf Humanities Center Research Fellowships 2023
Education Loans for Abroad Studies
Documents Needed to Apply
Confidential letter of reference
Upload the application form and an unsanctioned copy of the transcripts as a single PDF file.
The scholars are advised to name the file “LastName_FirstName.pdf”.
The last date to Apply- Soon Update.
Undergraduate Humanities Forum Research Session: Soon Update
The selection committee will select the applicants based on their academic merit and assessment of their documents.
Points to Remember
Fellows are required to attend and participate in once every two weeks’ meetings as well as the UG Humanities Forum StudyMeeting, scheduled next academic year.
Supplementarychances and outings for fellows will be proclaimed during the year.
Procedure to Apply for Penn Wolf Humanities Center UG Research Fellowships
- Visit the official site of the department i.e. https://wolfhumanities.upenn.edu/forms/undergraduate-fellowship-humanities.
- The link shall take you to the direct Application Form.
- Once you see the form on-screen, start filling it by entering correct details such as Name, Email, Cell Phone, and much more.
- Upload all necessary documents asked such as certificates, signature & recent photograph.
- Finally, hit on “Submit” button and take the printout of the application for future use.
Wolf Humanities Center, School of Arts & Sciences
(Penn) University of Pennsylvania
255 South 36th Street, 619 Williams Hall
Philadelphia, PA 19104-6305
Telephone No.: (215) 573.8280