Open Book Scholarship
The online Registration form for Open Book Scholarship Exam 2023 is now available for all Class 12 passed or appearing students. The main objective of this scholarship scheme is to support meritorious students in Engineering and Medical. As per the latest New shortlisted candidates will receive up to 100% scholarship for their medical/engineering studies.
Scholarship 2023 Important Over View
Name of the Organization: All India Scholarship Entrance Examination
Also Known as Open Book Scholarship Exam
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must have passed 12th Class with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board whose appearing year is 2023 or passed year is 2014 and onwards.
Frequently Asked Question)
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship
- Scanned copy of Photograph
- Scanned copy of Signature
- Scanned copy of Thumb impression
- Student ID card
Selection Criteria: The Open Book Scholarship Exam will select the candidates based on their performance.
What is the Exam Pattern?
The examiners will award 4 marks for every right response. For an incorrect answer, one mark will be deducted. No marks will be given for unattempted questions. Total Time Duration of the examination will be 90 minutes
Procedure to Apply Online for Scholarship Exam
- Initially, interested candidates must log on to the official website of the department.
- After that, go to Open Book Scholarship Exam button and read the instruction carefully.
- After that, you may fill all the asked detailed information in the application form.
- Attached all the required credentials with the application form.
- Then, Upload passport size image and signature on the application form.
- Now, hit on the submit button and submit the application form.
- At last, take a printout copy of the application and keep it safe for future use.
All India Scholarship Entrance Examination AISEE
#53, Behind LoknathMandir,
LoknathPuri, Chas Bokaro,
Jharkhand – 827013 (India)Phone: +91 22 49434300