Table of Contents
A chance to win a great amount of study program in a Master degree started by the OPEC. Only Four out of hundreds of candidates are awarded the scholarship amount under this scheme on a yearly basis. The candidates who have the caliber and enthusiasm to fight this level of the competition shall apply for OFID Scholarship 2020.
Information about the OPEC Fund for International Development (OFID )-
The OFID denotes OPEC Fund for International development. OPEC is the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries. OFID has 13 member countries including Algeria, Ecuador, Gabon, Iraq, Iran, Kuwait, Libya, Nigeria, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and Venezuela. The fund is used to alleviate poverty in all the countries of the world. The poverty-ridden countries can get support from OPEC fund.
- Scanned Photos
- Medical Certificate
- Scanned Signatures
- Bank Details
- Letter Of Employer
- Mark Sheets
- Confirmation Letter
- Pass Certificates
- Age Proof
- Last University Degree
- Awarded by Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries
- Number of awards four
- Award value $50000
- Guarded by OFID
- Applied by male/ female
- Course applied Master degree
- Residents Global
Notable OPEC Scholarship Points:
- The OFID Scholarship 2018-2019 is available for only those candidates who have received the offer letter from the organization.
- A handsome amount of $50000 is awarded to the meritorious students for further studies to be completed in the OFID member countries.
- There is no requirement of proficient English for the application of the OFID Scholarship.
- The residents of the member nations of OFID are not eligible for this scholarship program.
- This scheme is applicable for 1 year only.
- The student would be paid the travel costs for the conveyance for reaching the place of destination from the place of origin.
- All the tuition expenses, living expenses, and books charges would be paid by the university.
- Apply latest by———–soon Available
- Result declared by———Soon Available
- He/she should be undergraduate.
- Age 23-32 years
- GPA (Grade Point Average) should 3.0 or above the merit level.
- Not a resident of OFID countries.
More info at –Apply Online Here