Nursing Scholarship For Girls
Sasakawa-India Leprosy Foundation has activated the Nursing Scholarship For Girls 2023 Online Application Form in its authorized website for eligible and talented aspirants who want to pursue nursing studies. If your are also one of the eligible candidates then fill Online Application form before the last date through the link which is mention below.
Scholarship For Girls 2023 Important Highlights
Name of the Organization: Sasakawa-India Leprosy Foundation
Information Regarding: Nursing Scholarship For Girls 2023
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must have passed Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board or institutions.
Benefits of Nursing Scholarship
Tuition fees, admission fee, mess fee, and boarding/hostel expenses
- Financial support up to a maximum of INR 88,000 for one student
- A monthly stipend of INR 1000 to each candidate
Important Query Section
Selection Criteria: The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in merit in the last Board examination.
What is the Documents Required ?
- Three passport size photographs
- Self-attested copies of Birth certificate or proof of date of birth
- Self-attested copies of mark sheets of the Class 10th and 12th
- Leprosy certificate of parents (or treatment certificate)
- Admission letter or Annexure-I
- Reference letter from the colony leader or Annexure-II
How to Apply Online
- First of all, aspirants need to visit the official website of the department.
- When you reached the home page press the “Nursing Scholarship For Girls” link
- Thereafter you will get the details of Scholarship.
- Hit on the “Guidelines” link for the scholarship you want to apply.
- Read the complete details.
- Now hit on the “Apply” link.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Upload the required documents.
- Submit the application form and take a print out of same for future reference.
Sasakawa India Leprosy Foundation
2nd Floor, IETE Building,
2, Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Phone: +91-11-24603439; 24603440