Nulife Scholarship Scheme
Get ready to embark on an electrifying journey of opportunity! Brace yourselves, for the Nulife Foundation Scholarship issued by Nulife Foundation Charitable Trust. No matter your stage of education – from the vibrant halls of 1st to 12th grade to the corridors of Diploma, Graduation, or Post-Graduation studies in Arts, Commerce, and Science streams – this extraordinary opportunity is tailored to you.
Attention, students from all fields of education! Prepare to be thrilled by the latest news from the Nulife Foundation Charitable Trust. They have officially unveiled the highly anticipated Nulife Foundation Scholarship 2023 Application form, catering to students in classes 1st to 12th, as well as those pursuing Diploma, Graduation, and Post-Graduation in Arts, Commerce, and Science streams. This extraordinary scholarship serves as a beacon of hope for deserving and diligent students, offering them the much-needed financial assistance and unwavering support to fuel their educational journey. Embrace this wonderful opportunity to pave the way for a brighter future and unleash your true potential!
All the eligible and talented candidates fill out the application form according to the given instruction and terms and conditions before the last date through the link which is mention below.
IQS (Important Query Section)
Eligibility Criteria for Nulife Scheme
- Students belonging to Indian nationals can only apply for the scholarship.
- This scholarship is available for 1ST CLASS TO DEGREE COURSES
A student who wants to apply must belong to the financially weaker section of the society.
Selection mode: All shortlisted applicants will get a scholarship amount of INR 9000 per annum.
Application Process for Nulife Foundation Scholarship
- All eligible and interested candidates can follow the below-given steps in order to apply for the scholarship:
- All eligible applicants can apply for the Nulife Scholarship through both online and offline mode.
- There is no online capability for satisfying and submitting the application form.
- To get the application form, students may contact Nulife Foundation Charitable Trust via email viz firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Nulife Foundation Charitable Trust
- 60, Cedar Drive,
- Malibu Towne,
- Sohna Road,
Very important Instruction: The documents /papers required to apply for this Nulife Foundation Scheme are the Aadhar card and mark sheet of last year’s passing.
All the applicants are recommended to submit the application form before the due date as the late application will not be conventional under any circumstances.
Last date for receipt of application form: Soon update
Focus Point: Form more queries frankly ask through the comment box. Our team give quick response to you and solve your all problems
Apply Online Here (Application form will soon be available)
If you have any queries related to Nulife Foundation Scholarship then kindly ask in the comment section