Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship
Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation has invited Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship 2020 Online Application form for all class 12 (intermediate) passed and graduate, postgraduate, students. The main pupose of the department is to provide financial aid to all needy meritorious students who want to complete their professional and technical courses at the graduate or postgraduate level.
- Xerox copy of pay slip and IT return for parents
- Xerox copy of Self-attested admission slip/letter
- Xerox copy of Self-attested mark sheets of last year mark sheet
- Xerox copy of results of all semesters’ exams passed
- Xerox copy of latest fee receipts issued by the University/Institutes
- The student will not/has not received any other scholarship
- The student’s family income from all sources is not more than INR 3.5 Lacs per annum
- Xerox copy of Ration Card / Aadhar Card / Voter ID / Passport / PAN Card or any other residence proof
- Xerox copy of passbook and a canceled cheque of saving bank account of the student for remittance of financial help
Top skills for a student
Eligibility Criteria for Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship
- Parents’ annual income must not exceed INR 3.5 Lacs.
- Students must have at least 90% marks in class 12th.
- Students must be a standard student of a government recognized institution/college:
- Students must be studying in Graduate Degree in Medicine in Allopathic and/or Ayurvedic and/or Homeopathic
Graduate Degree in any discipline of Engineering
- Chartered Accountancy CPT
- CFA after qualifying Foundation Test
- LLB after passing Entrance Test for LLB or after qualifying Degree Exams
- For scholarship renewal, students need to secure a mini. 75% marks every year
Selection process: the team member of the department will select the candidates on the basis of their financial need and capability to pursue the relevant course
Instruction to apply online for Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship
- First, download the application form
- Then read all the instruction carefully
- After that attach all the documents which are mention above.
- Step 4: Now, submit the application form either through email: email@example.com
Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation
80-A, Avtar Marg
Sant Nirankari Colony, Delhi – 110009
Last date for receipt of the application form: soon update