Are you looking for the latest jobs in National Institute of Malaria Research 2020? If yes then you are on right webpage to fill the NIMR Recruitment 2020 Online Application form for posts of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Scientist – ‘C’, Scientist – ‘B, Project Officer/ Section Officer, Project Technical Assistant, IT Manager/ Web Manager and Senior Project Assistant/ UDC
NIMR Recruitment 2020 Main Points
Name of the Organization: National Institute of Malaria Research
Also Known as: NIMR Recruitment 2020
Total Vacancies: 24 posts
Name of the Posts: Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Scientist – ‘C’, Scientist – ‘B, Project Officer/ Section Officer, Project Technical Assistant, IT Manager/ Web Manager and Senior Project Assistant/ UDC Posts
Job Location: New Delhi
Starting Date to Apply: 08th May 2020
Last Date to Apply: 18th May 2020
Date of Interview: 20th May 2020
Category of Article: Recruitment
NIMR Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Academic Qualification: Students must have Senior Secondary, Post Graduate, Graduate Degree with at least 60% marks from a recognized board or institutions.
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in personal interview will be conducted through Skype/video call.
The pay scale for each of the posts is given below.
- For Scientist C Pay Scale Rs.64000/-.
- For Scientist B Pay Scale Rs. 48000/-.
- For Project Officer/ Section Officer Pay Scale Rs. 32000/-.
- For Project Technical Assistant Pay Scale Rs. 31000/-.
- For IT Manager/ Web Manager Pay Scale Rs.32500/-.
- For Senior Project Assistant/ UDC, Multi Tasking Staff Pay Scale Rs.17000/-
NIMR 2020 Vacancy Details
- Multi Tasking Staff – 04 Posts
- Scientist – ‘C'(Medical Microbiology) – 03 Posts
- Scientist – ‘B (Non Medical) – 03 Posts
- Project Officer/ Section Officer – 04 Posts
- Project Technical Assistant – 04 Posts
- IT Manager/ Web Manager – 02 Posts
- Senior Project Assistant/ UDC – 04 Posts
Instruction to Apply Online for NIMR Recruitment 2020?
First of all eligible and Interested candidates can fill the NIMR Recruitment 2020 Application Form in the prescribed format only and send it to the email id: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 18 May 2020 till 5 PM.
Important Note: There is no need to send any documents with the Application Form.