Discover the unparalleled Nabanna Scholarship – your express ticket to a prosperous future! Whether you shine as a top-tier scholar or have recently donned your graduation cap, this golden opportunity has been thoughtfully crafted just for you. To secure your place, simply ensure you’ve conquered your 10th, 12th, or graduation milestones with excellence. Furthermore, your family’s annual income need only surpass 1.2 lakhs.
The selection committee at the district level will shortlist the candidates for the Nabanna Scholarship. Then, the Scholarship Committee will evaluate and approve each candidate. After this, the Student Scholarship Fund will be disbursed to selected students. The funds are transferred to their accounts through specified banks. The student’s name and address will be verified before the funds are disbursed to them. You must apply for the scholarship if you are eligible to study in the state of West Bengal.
10th Pass (M.P.)
Higher Secondary (10+2)
Documents Required For Scholarship
- Xerox Copy of all Previous Years Mark Sheet.
- Xerox Copy of Rank Card/Allotment Latter for JEE
- Family Income Certificated issued by DM/SDO/BDO/Group A
- Xerox Copy of commendation of MP/MLA to the Honorable Chief Minister expressing month wise.
- Self Bank Account Details (IFSC Code, Branch Code, Branch Name, Account Number, Bank Name) with Photo duplicate of Bank Pass Book.
- Tuition/Admission Fee Book Photo State Copy.
- Complete students Contact Details such as Candidate’s Mobile Number.
Eligibility Criteria for Student Scholarship
To avail Nabanna Scholarship you must be a resident of West Bengal and have a Family Annual Income of INR 60,000 or less. You must be pursuing a course of study in a college or university affiliated to West Bengal. Candidate must be pursuing a post-graduate course and have achieved a minimum aggregate score of 65% in your previous educational exam. You must not have received any scholarship or remuneration while pursuing your studies.
Application Process for Nabanna Scholarship
- First, visit the official website of the department that is www.wbcmo.gov.in
- Then find the10th, 12th, Graduate Scholarship Application Form PDF
- Then check the all notification carefully.
- Get Application Form
- Enter the required details in the asking boxes
- Attach necessary documents along with the form.
- Finally, Take print out for the next process
West Bengal Government (WB)
Nabanna, 14th Floor,
325, Sarat Chatterjee Road,
Shibpur, Howrah – 711102.
Tel- 033 2214 5555 / 2214 3101
Fax – 033 2214 3528