About Shiksha Yojana
The Government of Rajasthan has invited the Mukhya Mantri Uchh Shiksha Yojana 2023 Online Form on its registered website. The students who have passed Class 12th and are enrolled in a graduate/ ITI/ polytechnic diploma level course in any discipline may apply for this scholarship scheme.
It is a great opportunity for all candidates who need financial support to complete their graduation. So, applicants hurry up to fill out the Mukhya Mantri Uchh Shiksha Yojana 2023 application form before the closing date.
It is advised to all talented applicants must apply for this Scholarship and take benefit for such kind of chance. The selected students will get up to Rs.1,000 per month. Important details such as eligibility criteria, selection process, documents required, as well as the procedure to fill the application form are mentioned below.
Important Over View
Name of Organization: Government of Rajasthan
Scholarship Name: Mukhya Mantri Uchh Shiksha Yojana
Last Date to Apply: Soon Update
Eligibility: Class 12th passed students
Benefits: Max. Rs.1000 per month
Awards of the Scholarship
The selected academics will receive the following amount/award:
For students who belong to low-income families – INR 500 per month i.e. NR 5,000 per year.
For disabled scholars – INR 1,000 per month (INR 5,000 per year)
- An applicant must be a citizen of Rajasthan, India.
- She/he should have passed Class 12th.
- Should be studying in a graduate/ ITI/ polytechnic diploma level/course.
- A contender should have an annual family income not exceeding INR 2,50,000.
- This is the eligibility criteria for Mukhya Mantri Uchh Shiksha Yojana 2023.
Recent passport-size photograph of the scholar
College Id Card/ College Fee Receipt
Mobile Number/ Email Address
Income certificate of the parents/guardian
We will soon update the last date to fill out the application form.
All scholars satisfying the eligibility criteria will be given the MukhyaMantri Uchh Shiksha Yojana, Rajasthan 2023.
How to Apply
- Visit the Official Website of the given scheme i.e. https://hte.rajasthan.gov.in/scholarship.php.
- Press on the ‘Online Scholarship’ tab at the top of the homepage.
- After successful registration, login using the registered email id and password.
- Fill in all the scholarship applications form accurately.
- Upload all the necessary and required documents.
- Finally, Submit the application form.
Remember to take the printout of the form for future use.
Department Of College Education, Jaipur
Phone no.: 0141-2706106
Email Id: email@example.com
Department Of Technical Education, Jodhpur
Phone no.: 0291-2434395, 7424984084, 8696555859
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org