The much-anticipated MOBC Scholarship, courtesy of the Welfare Department of the Manipur government, has finally arrived! This initiative stands out as a truly remarkable endeavor, specifically tailored to offer crucial support to students hailing from scheduled castes, backward classes, and economically disadvantaged backgrounds. It’s not just an opportunity; it’s an extraordinary lifeline for those who need it most.
Eligibility Criteria for Manipur Government Scholarship
- Applicants must have the domicile of Manipur State
- Individuals should belong to SC, ST, OBC or Minority Category
- Family income (per annum) must not exceed Rs. 2.5 Lakh for pre-matric scheme (SC and OBC Category), Rs. 1.5 Lakh for post matric (OBC), Rs. 2.5 Lakh for post matric (SC) and Rs. 1 Lakh for EBC Category
- Individuals must not have another scholarship
Selection Process for Manipur Scholarship
For the MOBC Scholarship, First, the application forms of individuals will be screened as per the eligibility criteria. Then the shortlisted applicants will be selected on the basis of family income, marks obtained in previous exams and other factors.
Required Documents to Upload (all in pdf format)
- Aadhaar Card (Original)
- Income Certificate ending 31st March of the current year
- Domicile of Manipur
- Caste Certificate
- Passing Year Mark Sheet
- EBC Self declaration
- Passport Size Photograph (Recent) and signature in “.jpg” or “.jpeg” or “.png” format
- Bank Passbook etc
Application Process for MOBC Scholarship
- Visit the official website of the MOBC, i.e. http://mobcmanipur.gov.in/Scholarship.html
- Look for “Online Scholarship Management System” and then hit on it
- First read the instructions then hit on “I had read and accepted the above instructions” and then “Proceed to Application Form”
- Then you have to hit on “fresher” for applying new and “Renewal” for renewing the scholarship by using the registered ID.
- Now start filling the application form
- Also upload the relevant documents in the prescribed format
- Finally recheck the filled application form and then submit it.
- Also, take the hard copy of the submitted application form for future use.
For any query related to MOBC Scholarship 2023, individuals can email email@example.com or contact through the helpline number 9774496772 (during office hours).
Hopefully, the above-mentioned details about the Scholarship are useful. Do visit the official website to learn more about the scheme. Also, stay in touch with us to get the latest updates.