The Welfare Department Government of Manipur provides MOBC Scholarship. Those students who are belonging to scheduled caste, backward classes and economically backward classes they can fill Online Application Form before the last date through the link which is mention below. Individuals interested in the pre-matric/post-matric can apply for the Scholarship through online mode. Check all the important details regarding the MOBC Scholarship Scheme through this web page.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
What is the Eligibility Criteria?
- Applicants must have the domicile of manipur State
- Individuals should belong to SC, ST, OBC or Minority Category
- Family income (per annum) must not exceed Rs. 2.5 Lakh for pre-matric scheme (SC and OBC Category), Rs. 1.5 Lakh for post matric (OBC), Rs. 2.5 Lakh for post matric (SC) and Rs. 1 Lakh for EBC Category
- Individuals must not be having another scholarship
What is the Selection Mode ?
First the application forms of individuals will be screened as per the eligibility criteria. Then the shortlisted applicants will be selected on the basis of family income, marks obtained in previous exams and other factors.
Documents Mandatory to upload (all in pdf format)
- Aadhaar Card (Original)
- Income Certificate ending 31st March of the current year
- Domicile of Manipur
- Caste Certificate
- Passing Year Mark Sheet
- EBC Self declaration
- Passport Size Photograph (Recent) and signature in “.jpg” or “.jpeg” or “.png” format
- Bank Passbook etc
Procedure to fill the correct online application form
- Visit the official website of the MOBC, i.e. http://mobcmanipur.gov.in/Scholarship.html
- Look for “Online Scholarship Management System” and then hit on it
- First read the instructions then hit on “I had read and accepted the above instructions” and then “Proceed to Application Form”
- Then you have to hit on “fresher” for applying new and “Renewal” for renewing the scholarship by using the registered ID.
- Now start filling the application form
- Also upload the relevant documents in the prescribed format
- Finally recheck the filled application form and then submit it.
- Also, take the hard copy of the submitted application form for future use.
For any query related to MOBC Scholarship 2021, individuals can email to email@example.com or contact through the helpline number 9774496772 (during the office hours).
Hopefully the above mentioned details about the Scholarship are useful. Do visit the official website to know more about the scheme. Also stay in touch with us to get the latest updates.