Ministry Of Culture Scholarship
Table of Contents
The government of India has activated the Ministry of culture scholarships 2022 Application Form.The scholarship is awarded over two years in 4 equal installments. The applicant should be above 18 years of age and have had training in a particular discipline of art for at least 5 years. The application must also include two colored photographs and a five-year training certificate. This golden opportunity does not come without any requirements. Here are some steps to apply for the Ministry of culture scholarship.
.You need to fill in the Ministry Of Culture Scholarship application form accurately. You must provide the correct details of your mail id. If you enter incorrect details, your application may be rejected. You should also provide correct mailing identity if you are selected for the scholarship. You can also check the status of your application online. If you are selected for the scholarship, make sure you have all the required documents. You can also submit the application form online. You can find the application form at the end of the page.
What is the Documents Required ?
- Copies of all degrees and diplomas related to their courses.
- All required documents should be proper
- Candidates must have two colored photos.
- Five years of training certificate from Institute or guru related their courses.
- In the field of dancing, candidates must have colored pictures in different costumes in different programs
- Those candidates who make their careers in music must have voice recordings.
- Those candidates who want to apply for painting must have pictures of paintings.
|Age limitations||No. of Scholarship||Time duration|
|Only those candidates are applicable for this scholarship whose age is between 18 to 28.||The organization provides 400 scholarships for the welfare of eligible candidates.||Those candidates are selected for this scholarship may get 5000 rupees per month|
Registration Process for Ministry Of Culture Scholarship?
Firstly candidates go to the official website which is Indian culture.nic.in then read all the information given on notification carefully. Fill all the details and attach all the required documents and submit the application form. Note the application number for the future.
Apply online for the Ministry Of Culture Scholarship