Illumine the path to your radiant future with the Mi Scholarship 2023 – an extraordinary opportunity excellently crafted by Xiaomi India, exclusively for dynamic undergraduates like yourself. Your aspirations hold immeasurable value, and this scholarship presents a generous INR 3,800 to each deserving recipient, propelling your pursuit of higher education. To qualify for this prestigious award, aspiring scholars should set their sights on an undergraduate degree while securing a commendable minimum score of 70% in their Class XII board examination.
The MI Foundation awards Mi Scholarship 2023 annually to students who have demonstrated a love of learning and a desire to positively impact the community. The selection committee will assess their applications and essays in order to select the most deserving candidates. Applicants are asked to describe what makes them unique and how they plan to use this quality to improve the world. The deadlines for applying to this scholarship are updated regularly, so you need to check them regularly to make sure you don’t miss out.
Important Overview :
|Conducted Body||Xiaomi India|
|Scholarship Name||Mi Scholarship|
|Eligibility||studying in Class 11/12|
|Scholarship Package||Check Below|
Scholarship Whole Details:
- Applying students must be Indian citizens only.
- Students who are studying in Class 11/12 can apply.
- Applying students must have obtained at least 70% marks in the Class 10 board exam.
Selection of candidates will be done through their academic merit, financial background, and Telephone interview.
Shortlisted candidates will get a Scholarship Package of INR 3,800.
Required Documents for MI Scholarship
- Photo identity proof (Aadhaar Card)
- Passport size photograph
- Income proof (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
- Proof of admission (school/college/university ID card/bonafide certificate/etc.)
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (cancelled cheque/passbook copy).
- Marksheets or grade card of Class 10.
Application Process for MI Scheme
To apply for the Scholarship, you must be studying in Class 11 or Class 12 and must have secured at least 70% marks in your Class 10 board exam. If you are a college student, you must have at least one year of undergraduate study before the deadline. You must also have at least two years of work experience before applying for the scholarship. There is a short interview process to determine the winner. You can learn more about the scholarship by visiting the Xiaomi scholarship website