The Mi Scholarship is an undergraduate scholarship offered by Xiaomi India, a company that aims to improve the lives of underprivileged students. It is worth INR 2 crore and each successful candidate will get INR 3,800 to pursue their higher studies. To be eligible for the scholarship, you must be pursuing your undergraduate degree, and scored at least 70% in your Class XII board examination.
The MI Foundation awards scholarships annually to students who have demonstrated a love of learning and a desire to positively impact the community. The selection committee will assess their applications and essays in order to select the most deserving candidates. Applicants are asked to describe what makes them unique and how they plan to use this quality to improve the world. The deadlines for applying to this scholarship are updated regularly, so you need to check them regularly to make sure you don’t miss out.
Mi Scholarship 2022 Important Over view :
|Conducted Body||Xiaomi India|
|Scholarship Name||Mi Scholarship|
|Eligibility||studying in Class 11/12|
|Scholarship Package||Check Below|
Mi Scholarship Whole Details:
- Applying students must have Indian citizen only.
- Students who are studying in Class 11/12 they can apply.
- Applying students must have obtained at least 70% marks in the Class 10 board exam.
Selection of candidates will be done through their academic merit, financial background and Telephonic interview.
Shortlisted candidates will get Scholarship Package as INR 3,800.
- Photo identity proof (Aadhaar Card)
- Passport size photograph
- Income proof (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
- Proof of admission (school/college/university ID card/bonafide certificate/etc.)
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (cancelled cheque/passbook copy).
- Marksheets or grade card of Class 10
How to Apply Online for Mi Scholarship ?
To apply for the Scholarship, you must be studying in Class 11 or Class 12 and must have secured at least 70% marks in your Class 10 board exam. If you are a college student, you must have at least one year of undergraduate study before the deadline of 31 August 2022. You must also have at least two years of work experience before applying for the scholarship. There is a short interview process to determine the winner. You can learn more about the scholarship by visiting the Xiaomi scholarship website