Attention all aspiring scholars dreaming of studying in Japan! Your search for comprehensive information on the prestigious MEXT Scholarship ends here. This meticulously curated page holds the key to unlocking a world of opportunities for candidates pursuing undergraduate, masters, PhD, and training studies. Immerse yourself in the wealth of knowledge presented within these lines, guiding you towards the path of securing this coveted fellowship. Don’t miss out on this life-changing chance to pursue your academic ambitions in the captivating land of Japan.
With the help of this scholarship, you can cover accommodation, monthly living allowance, tuition fee and round airfare travel expenses from your country to Japan. The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) of Japan provides MEXT Scholarship to international students, who are interested to study at Japanese universities. Normally, in the month of April, Scholarship has announced by Japanese Government.
Summary of MEXT Scheme
|Level of Study||Undergraduate / Masters / PhD / Training|
|Courses Offered||Engineering, Medical to Health, Arts, Humanities, etc.|
|Program Period||Undergraduate: 4-5 Years, Masters: 2-3 Years, PhD: 3-4 Years|
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship
|Eligible Countries||All world countries|
|For Undergraduate Students||Appliers must be 17 and under 25 years of age and have also done 12 years of school education or have completed courses in a school comparable to a high school.|
|For Masters / PhD Students||Candidates must be under 35 years of age and a college graduate OR should have completed 16 years / 18 years of education.|
|For Teacher training students||Contenders should be below 35 years of age and should have degree of graduation from a college or teacher training college. Candidates should have at least 5 years of active experience as a teacher in a primary, secondary or teacher training college.|
|For Japanese Study Students||The age of appliers must be from 18 to 30 years old. Aspirants should be enrolled as undergraduate students in faculties or schools which major in Japanese language or Japanese culture in a university outside Japan.|
Coverage of Scholarship
- Monthly Stipend Allowance,
- Preparatory Allowance
- Tuition Fee
Application Process for MEXT Scholarship 2023
- If you are planningto apply for MEXT Scholarship, need to visit to the official website of Japanese Embassy of your country.
- After visiting the official web portal, you will get the scholarship Under the Education / Scholarship section.
- Now, you need to download scholarship application form and fill it.
- After filling the form, you need to submit the required documents to Japanese Embassy of your country.
- A written test round will be there organized by the Japanese Embassy.
- If you are selected in written test, need to appear in interview.
- Selected candidates will be informed via email or embassy website.
- Bachelors, Master’s program mark sheet
- Passport Scan (if available at the time of application)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) (for research students)
- Study plan / Statement of purpose
- research students)
- Other reference documents (if applicable)
Japanese Embassy or Consulate of your country Get it from here
Stay connected with us, if you want to know the complete information related to MEXT Scholarship 2023. If you have any query, then leave your comment in below given box. We’ll definitely resolve your issue ASAP.