Merck India Charitable Trust Scholarship
Table of Contents
Great News: Merck India Charitable Foundation has issued the Merck India Charitable Trust Scholarship 2021 Online Registration form for High School (Class 10th) passed students who have scored a 80% marks. The main aim of this scholarship scheme is to support needy students who are keen to pursue higher education. If you are also one of them whose profile this eligibility criteria then don miss this golden opportunity and fill the MICT Scholarship Form according to the eligibility before the last date.
According to latest Official Notification total 150 students will be shortlisted and each will be given INR 35,000 annually as the scholarship amount until commencement, based on actual tuition fees and other educational operating cost incurred by the students
What is the Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must have completed class 10 (SSC) with at least 80% marks
- Parents applicant must be equal to or less than INR 20,000 per month
- Only the aspirants residing and studying in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane and Bengaluru
Department will selected the students on the bases of the eligibility criteria and up to date by email or telephone, within 2-3 weeks from the last day of application
The selected contenders will have to appear for an aptitude test and face-to-face meeting for the final selection at Mumbai and Bengaluru
- Class 10 MarkSheet attested by school/institution principal Passport size photograph
- Parents Income proof/salary slips of last 3 months of Proof of permanent residence in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane or Bengaluru – (ration card/election card/electricity bill/telephone bill/rent agreement)
- Bank passbook or cancelled cheque Account number
- IFS code Bank & branch name
Instuction to Apply Online for Merck India Charitable Trust Scholarship?
- First of all, check the eligibility criteria and open official website of the department
- Then move on the ‘Apply Now’ link above
- Fill the application form with all the essential details
- Upload all the essential documents in the relevant section of the application form
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process
- Download the scholarship application form.
- Fill the application form
Send to the address
4th Floor, Technopolis IT HUB, C-56 A/12, Sector 62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201301