About the Scholarship
The Merck India Charitable Trust Scholarship is an excellent opportunity for students from low-income families aspiring to get a higher education. Those needing financial assistance can apply for this scholarship, as long as they have scored at least 80% in their high school exams. We will update the last date to apply for the scholarship soon.
The Merck India Charitable Trust Scholarship program offers financial assistance to students who need it the most. The program is available in the cities of Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, and Bengaluru. Students from these cities are encouraged to apply for this scholarship because of the company’s commitment to the underprivileged. Students who qualify for this scholarship will receive up to 80% of their tuition fees covered.
SAQ( Student Asked Question)
What is the Scholarship Awards
According to the latest Official Notification total of 150 students will be shortlisted and each will be given INR 35,000 annually as the scholarship amount until commencement, based on actual tuition fees and other educational operating costs incurred by the students
What are the Eligibility Criteria?
- Applicant must have completed class 10 (SSC) with at least 80% marks
- Parents applicants must be equal to or less than INR 20,000 per month
- Only the aspirants residing and studying in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane and Bengaluru.
- Above is the eligibility criteria for Merck India Charitable Trust Scholarship.
What is the Selection Mode?
The department will select the students on the bases of the eligibility criteria and up to date by email or telephone, within 2-3 weeks from the last day of application
The selected contenders will have to appear for an aptitude test and face-to-face meeting for the final selection at Mumbai and Bengaluru
What is the Documents Required?
- Class 10 MarkSheet attested by school/institution principal Passport size photograph
- Parents’ Income proof/salary slips of last 3 months of Proof of permanent residence in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, or Bengaluru – (ration card/election card/electricity bill/telephone bill/rent agreement)
- Bank passbook or canceled cheque Account number
- IFS code Bank & branch name
How can I Apply for Online Scholarship?
The Scholarship is a program that provides financial assistance to underprivileged students to help them achieve higher education. If you are a citizen of the state of Maharashtra or the Indian Union Territory and want to pursue higher studies, you can apply for the scholarship. However, you should keep in mind that there are certain requirements for applying for the scholarship.
First of all, you need to meet the eligibility criteria. If you don’t meet the criteria, your application will be rejected during the screening process. For example, if you are a class 10 student and want to apply for the scholarship, you must have obtained a score of at least 80% on your qualifying exam. Also, the scholarship is only available to students enrolled in certain institutes in Mumbai, Thane, Bengaluru, and Navi Mumbai.
Send to the address
4th Floor, Technopolis IT HUB, C-56 A/12, Sector 62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, 201301
If you have any queries related to Merck India Charitable Trust Scholarship 2023, then kindly ask in the comment section.