Medhashree Scholarship Scheme
Introducing a transformative initiative, the Medhashree Scholarship, issued by Chief Minister of West Bengal, Mamata Banerjee. Crafted exclusively for students hailing from minority communities and backward classes. The Chief Minister issued this scholarship recently to support the students of the different cities of the West Bengal State. The main aim of this scholarship is to provide financial support to students belonging to the financially backward section of society.
Eligibility Criteria for Minority Scholarship
The eligibility criteria for the Medhashree Scholarship have been thoughtfully crafted to ensure that deserving candidates get this excellent opportunity:
- The student must be a local of the West Bengal State.
- The applicant must be from the OBC category.
Award Details of Scholarship
The following awards will be provided to the people who are applying for the Medhashree Scholarship:-
- A scholarship of rupees 800 per month will be provided to the student applying for this scholarship.
Documents Required for West Bengal Scholarship
To successfully apply for the scholarship, the following essential documents are required:
- Minority certificate (Issued by an appropriate authority)
- Marksheets of qualifying examinations
- Family Annual Income Certificate
- Domicile of West Bengal Certificate
- Aadhaar Card Photocopy
- Bank copy with Account No/ IFSC Code
- Recent Photograph
Application Process for Medhashree Scholarship
- First, visit the official website of the scholarship scheme.
- You will be redirected to the Home Page and click on the option Student’s Area.
- Click on Fresh Registration and register yourself. A user id and password will be generated.
- Now you have to log in by using the same user id and password.
- Online Application Form will be open
- Fill in all the required details and upload all the necessary documents.
- After filling in all the details click on the final submit button.
We will soon update the last date to fill out the application form.
Toll-Free Number: 1800-120-2130
Official E-Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Asked Question
Q1. What are the benefits provided for the West Bengal Scholarship 2023?
The applicant will be provided financial assistance so that they can continue their education through the development of this scholarship.
Q2. What are the eligibility criteria for the West Bengal Scholarship?
The applicant must be a permanent resident of the West Bengal State and the applicant must belong to the minority community and financially weaker background.
Q3. How can I apply for the West Bengal Medhashree Scheme 2023?
The applicant can visit the official scholarship portal created by the West Bengal government in order to fill out the application form for the scholarship.