Merit Cum Means Scheme
If you are interested in the MCM Scholarship 2023, you can find all the necessary information on this webpage. You can fill out the Merit-cum-Means Scholarship online registration form, as long as you meet the eligibility criteria and read the terms and conditions outlined in the notification. Make sure to submit the form before the deadline through the provided link.
The MCM Scholarship is a scholarship program started by the central government for increasing the education ratio in the students of Minority Community for vocational and technical courses.
The Government of India offers 60,000 scholarships at undergraduate or postgraduate level under the MOMA (Ministry of Minority affairs) scheme for students longing to do professional and technical courses.
Applications are invited every year by the Central Government for MCM Scholarship for Minority students from September to November.
Latest List of Scholarship
Eklavya Scholarship 2023: Check Here
NMMS Scholarship 2023: Check Here
AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2023: Check Here
Central Sector Scholarship 2023: Check Here
SVMCM Scholarship: Check Here
IQS (Important Query Section)
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship
· Family income should not exceed Rs.2.5 lakh.
· 50% marks in their last final examination at the undergraduate or postgraduate level.
Course Fee: – 20,000/-per year
Maintenance Allowance:-1000/-per month for hostels and 500/-
Application Process for Scholarship 2023
- First of all log in the authorized website of the MCM Scholarship department
- Then find the “Register Here” link on the home page of the website
- After that fill the Registration Form with all necessary details
- After that students will get ID and password.
- After that enter the ID and password and hit on the log in button to fill Online Application Form.
- Fill all the essentials details like Personal, Family & Income, education, bank and other necessary details.
- Then press submit button and finally take print out for futures use
If you have any queries about the Minority Students Scholarship then frankly ask through the comment box which is mention below