Are you looking for MCM Scholarship 2022? If yes then you are on right webpage to fill the Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Online Registration form according to the eligibility criteria, term and condition, notification before the last date through the link which mention.
The Merit-cum-Means Scholarship is a scholarship program started by the central government for increasing the education ratio in the students of Minority Community for vocational and technical courses.
The Government of India offers 60,000 scholarships at undergraduate or postgraduate level under the MOMA (Ministry of Minority affairs) scheme for students longing to do professional and technical courses.
Applications are invited every year by the Central Government for MERIT-CUM-MEANS SCHOLARSHIP for Minority students from September to November.
Latest List of the MCM Scholarship
Eklavya Scholarship 2022: Check Here
NMMS Scholarship 2022: Check Here
AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2022: Check Here
Central Sector Scholarship 2022: Check Here
SVMCM Scholarship: Check Here
IQS (Important Query Section)
What is the Eligibility Criteria?
· Family income should not exceed Rs.2.5 lakh.
· 50% marks in their last final examination at the undergraduate or postgraduate level.
What is the Scholarship Award ?
Course Fee: – 20,000/-per year
Maintenance Allowance:-1000/-per month for hostels and 500/-
How to Apply Online for MCM Scholarship 2021
- First of all log in the authorized website of the department
- Then find the “Register Here” link on the home page of the website
- After that fill the Registration Form with all necessary details
- After that students will get ID and password.
- After that enter the ID and password and hit on the log in button to fill Online Application Form.
- Fill all the essentials details like Personal, Family & Income, education, bank and other necessary details.
- Then press submit button and finally take print out for futures use
If you have any query about the Minority students scholarship then frankly ask through the comment box which is mention below