This is really great news in front of those candidates who want to take admission or perusing their Master of Business Administration (MBA) course for the reason that Welfare Society Commission has issued MBA Scholarship 2023 for Indian Students.There are many scholarships for MBA in India comes in notice every year from the different organization but through this, those all eligible and willing aspirants will be benefited whose family income is less than 1 lac only.
MBA Scholarship 2023 must be filled by those students who belong to SC/ST/OBC/Minority communities through the department official website link which is given below at the base of this page. Our team will provide all information’s related to MBA Minority Scholarship in next to this content which will be very helpful for all eligible while they are registering their form online.
This is the golden opportunity to those candidates who belong to minority categories as SC/ ST/ OBC. So candidates are advised to apply online application form and get the benefit of this opportunity. Society is giving financial support to all those extraordinary candidates who unable to afford their study. Now parents can also take a breath that their children have a chance to complete their wishes.
This scholarship 2023 is for those who belong to a poor family and have not sufficient money. Only those candidates can apply for this scholarship whose parents income is less than 1 lakh per annum. Society wants to grow the confidence level by providing Financial Support. Talented students who wish to achieve their goals must apply for this scholarship before the last date. For more details about MBA scholarship must log on the official website.
Eligibility criteria for MBA scholarship
There are some necessary conditions for MBA scholarship which are given as-
- Applicant parent income must be less than 1 lakh per annum.
- The student must pass 10 and 12 by any recognized school or board.
- Age mention in the document must be same as 10 and 12 mark sheets.
- Only those candidates can apply for this scholarship that is pursuing MBA or wants to do MBA.
- A candidate who belongs to minority categories like SC/ ST/ OBC can apply for this scholarship.
- 10 and 12 marks sheet
- cast certificate
- bank document
- passport size photo
- Income certificate
- ID proof
Guidelines to apply MBA scholarship
- Firstly go to the official website
- Log on the official website
- Read and follow all the instruction.
- Fill the application form
- Attach all the required documents
- Take the print of application form
- Note the registration form the future sake.
For more information please log on the official website. And fill your application form before the last date.