Mani Mann Fellowship
Sanskriti Foundation has issued Mani Mann Fellowship 2020 Online Application Form in its certified website. The main objective of this fellowship scheme is to support the young brilliant artists the learn under the tutelage of an acclaimed guru of Indian Classic.
All the eligible applicants get the Fellowship application form from the official website of the department and apply for the scholarship accordingly. For the latest update, applicants can bookmark our web page and get all the latest updates from here and stay connected with us for further use.
Mani Mann Fellowship 2020 Important Area
Name of the Foundation: Sanskriti Foundation
Information About: Mani Mann Fellowship 2020
Required Documents ?
- An updated curriculum vitae/resume which should not be more than 2 pages long.
- A write-up of not more than 500 words explaining their project.
- Few samples of previous works.
- The project of performances.
- The names and contact addresses/telephones of 2 referees.
Eligibility Criteria: Applicant should have a degree/diploma in the field from a recognized university or institute and/or the candidate should have at least ten years of initial training in Indian classical music.
Age Limitation: The minimum age limit for the candidates is 25 years and the maximum age limit for the candidates is 40 years.
Mani Mann Fellowship Prize value
- The grant of Rs. 100,000 will be given in two phases to the selected candidates of the Mani Mann Fellowship programme.
- The first instalment at the commencement of the award
- The Second instalment after the submission of completion of the project
Procedure to Apply Online for Mani Mann Fellowship 2020
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of the department.
- After that, go to the careers section from home page.
- Hit on Fellowships link.
- Go to below section of the page and hit on apply online button.
- Fill your all required details in the application form.
- Upload your CV and Photograph
- Hit submit button after checking all the filled details in application form.
- Your application form is submitted successfully.
C-11, Qutab Institutional Area
New Delhi-110 016
Phone: +91 11 2696 3226