Maidh Trust Scholarship
Maidh Kshatriya Swarnakar Society is ready to issue the Maidh Trust Scholarship 2023 for all those students from economically weaker sections who want to complete their professional courses (B.E., B.Tech, BCA, MCA, 5 Years Integrated Law Course, MBBS). If you are also one of them whose profile match with this eligibility criteria they all fill Maidh Trust Scholarship Online Form 2023 before the last date through the link which is mention below.
Eligibility Criteria for this scholarship.
- Appliers must belong to economically weaker sections
- Be paying attention in pursuing professional courses such as B.E., B.Tech, BCA, MCA, 5 Years Integrated Law Course, MBBS
- Applicants musts have secured 60% or above marks in the previous exam .
Complete terms and Conditions for Maidh Trust Scholarship
- If the contenders discontinue studies during the session for which he/she is getting the scholarship, he/she must immediately inform the Maidh Kshatriya Swarnakar Society of the same.
- The trust will take into contemplation a number of other factors, besides the academic record, while making the final shortlisted of scholars.
- Trust decision on the award of the scholarship is final, no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- No announcement will be sent to those not shortlisted
Maidh Trust Scholarship Award
9 candidates (5 girls and 4 boys) will get a scholarship grant worth INR 50000 per year.
Instruction to apply online for Maidh Scholarship
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: First of all the get the application form and fill it according to the rules.
Step 2: Then fill all the complete details on applicants name, present and permanent address, phone, date of birth etc.
Step 3: Then Provide information on college address, full educational details, two reference details, etc.
Step 4: Finally Email the finished application to firstname.lastname@example.org or send it by post to the address below: Maidh Trust
No.1, D.K. Lane,