Maidh Society Scholarship
The Maidh Kshatriya Swarnakar Society is delighted to announce the Maidh Trust Scholarship 2023, tailor-made for students hailing from economically disadvantaged backgrounds. This scholarship is a boon for those with aspirations of pursuing prestigious professional courses such as B.E., B.Tech, BCA, MCA, the 5-Year Integrated Law Course, and MBBS.
Eligibility Criteria for this Scholarship.
- Appliers must belong to economically weaker sections
- Be paying attention in pursuing professional courses such as B.E., B.Tech, BCA, MCA, 5 Years Integrated Law Course, MBBS
- Applicants musts have secured 60% or above marks in the previous exam .
Complete terms and Conditions for Maidh Trust Scholarship
- If the contenders discontinue studies during the session for which he/she is getting the scholarship, he/she must immediately inform the Maidh Kshatriya Swarnakar Society of the same.
- The trust will take into contemplation a number of other factors, besides the academic record, while making the final shortlisted of scholars.
- Decision on the award of the Maidh Scholarship is final, no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Those not shortlisted will not receive any announcement.
Maidh Trust Scholarship Award
9 candidates (5 girls and 4 boys) will get a Maidh Trust Scholarship grant worth INR 50000 per year.
Instruction to apply online for Maidh Scholarship
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
1: First of all the get the application form and fill it according to the rules.
2: Then fill all the complete details on applicants name, present and permanent address, phone, date of birth etc.
3: Then Provide information on college address, full educational details, two reference details, etc.
4: Finally Email the finished application to email@example.com or send it by post to the address below: Maidh Trust
No.1, D.K. Lane,
If you have any doubts related to Maidh Trust Scholarship then kindly ask in the comment section