Latest News (27/08/2021) – The state government of Maharashtra has invited the Maharashtra Scholarship 2021 Application Form for all the applicants who will originate to be eligible for this scheme. This is a great opportunity for all applicants who found themselves qualified for this scholarship to apply online before the last date through the official website.
According to the latest Notification last date of receipt of the application form 2021-22 for Merit Schemes is 31st August 2021In the wake of higher studies, students, now days are worried; as the weaker sections of society are not able to go for them and fulfill their desires. For coping up with this challenge, the government of Maharashtra has decided to launch the Maharashtra Scholarship
The main target of this scheme is to provide financial support to those who are not able to opt for advanced studies. The students of the standards of 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, Graduation in addition to Post graduation are the beneficiary under this scheme of Maharashtra Scholarship Scheme
The SC/ ST/ OBC/ SEBC category students who are appearing in exams of Maharashtra State Board can apply for this scheme. Our team is providing the link below and the readers can follow the procedure to apply for Maharashtra Scholarship before the last date
Each and every state always tries its best to make its state best. The same as the government of Maharashtra is doing by providing such kinds of opportunity. That state will progress soon that contains the majority in literate peoples. So candidates are advised not to lose such kinds of opportunity. Fill the application form before the last date. And for more detail must log on to the official website.
Important Question section
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Bank account detail
- ID proof
- Date of birth certificate
- All required documents
Important terms and conditions to Maharashtra Scholarship
- Candidates who want to apply for this scholarship must have proof of Maharashtra citizenship.
- The candidate has been secured at least 75 % marks in the previous exam.
- The applicant’s parent’s income must not exceed 2lakh per annum.
- That candidate who belongs to different categories can apply for this scholarship.
- Applying candidates must have all the essential documents.
- Maharashtra state will be selected eligible candidates by the council.
- The applicant must contain domicile.
Guidelines to apply for Maharashtra scholarship 2021
- Willing candidates visit the official website.
- Check all the details and read all the information.
- Fill application form safely.
- Error form will be rejected by authority or organization.
- Upload all the required documents with your form
- Check it again
- Note registration ID for future sake.
- Take the print of a hard copy.