L’Oréal India has invited the L’Oréal L.E.A.D. 2022 Application Form to support students who are studying the diploma, undergraduate, or postgraduate level course and age between 18-30 years. The main aim of the department is to help needy youth with learning content to upgrade their skills for the future.
SAQ (Student Asked Question)
What is the L’Oréal L.E.A.D. 2022 Means ?
Learn, Empower, Accelerate, and Develop (L.E.A.D.)
What is the percentage required to apply for this upskilling program?
There is no percentage required to be eligible for L’Oréal L.E.A.D. 2022. The contenders just need to pursue their diploma, under-graduation, or post-graduation Courses.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for L’Oréal L.E.A.D 2022 Progarmme?
- Applicants must be studying in the prefinal year of an under-graduation, post-graduation, or diploma program
- The age group of 18-30 years
What are the benefits of L’Oréal L.E.A.D 2022?
- A great opportunity to participate in an involved online upgrade webinar, to be behavior by the top supervision professionals of L’Oréal India
- A 2-3 Month free-of-cost infinite access to 33 courses on Coursera, a learning stage with more than 5,000 courses, professional certificates, and degrees starting universities and companies all around the world
- 1 to1 mentorship session from industry experts at L’Oréal India
Important Notes: Students who effectively attend the online upskilling webinar will compulsory have to apparent a merit-based test to be chosen for 1-to-1 mentorship with a L’Oréal professional and boundless 2-month-long access to 33 courses on Coursera.
11 courses on Digital, e-Commerce, and Data Skills
11 courses on People Skills & Essential Business Skills
9 courses on Sustainability Skills
2 courses on Business English skill
What are the documents for L’Oréal L.E.A.D?
- Latest Passport-Sized Photograph
- Identity Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter ID Card/Passport/Driving License/Pan Card)
- All Marksheet of Previous Qualifying Examination
- Proof of Admission
How can you 1 apply for L’Oréal L.E.A.D?
- First of all log in to the Official website of the department
- Press the ‘Apply Now button below.
- After that move to the login link with your registered ID and move onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- After that fill in all the essential details in the online application form.
- Upload the essential documents as part of the application process.
- Finally, Read the ‘Terms and Conditions carefully and submit to your receiving to move ahead towards submitting the application form.
- Check the ‘Preview’.
- If all the information filled in by the student is appropriate performance on the sample screen, hit on the ‘Submit’ button to fulfill the Application form