LIC HFL Scholarship
Table of Contents
Latest Update (27/07/2022) – LIC HFL Vidyadhan scholarship is an educational scheme launched by LIC Housing Finance Limited to encourage low-income students to pursue higher studies. The scholarship program is available for students pursuing 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, ITI/Diploma/Polytechnic, undergraduate, postgraduate, and ITI/Diploma/Polytechnic courses. In order to apply, students must have a minimum percentage of 60% in their previous qualifying examination, be from a low-income family, and be enrolled in a higher education program.
In order to apply, students must have a parent or family member who has a job and a family income below INR 3,60,000. Children of COVID survivors should also meet the criteria. The application form should be completed online and all necessary documents should be uploaded. To complete the application process, candidates must visit the official website of LIC HFL and log in to their account. Select the Grievance Redressal Mechanism and Service Request/Enquiry options. The application process is quite easy and fast.
You can also apply for this scholarship if you have already pursued diploma courses. After registering, you need to upload an institute verification form to ensure your eligibility. Once your application has been approved, you will receive notifications regarding your eligibility. Once you have verified your details, you will be notified about your scholarship. This will help you apply and get a higher education. However, if you don’t have an email account, it might be difficult to complete the online application.
Name of the Recruitment: LIC Housing Finance Limited (LIC HFL)
Notification About: LIC HFL Scholarship
What is the Eligibility Criteria?(For Class 8 between Class 10)
- Students pursuing in class 8 to 10, any acknowledged institution in India
- Students must have scored minimum 65% marks in their respective preceding classes
- Applicants Guardian Income must be less than INR 3,00,000 (3 lakhs) per annum.
Scholarship Award: Rs 10,000/-
Class 10th Pass Students
- Scholars who enrolled in Class 11/12 or under ITI/Diploma/Polytechnic programmes at any recognised institution in India.
- Scholars must have scored at least 65% marks in their individual Class 10 board examination.
- Parents income must be less than INR 3,00,000 (3 lakhs) per annum.
Scholarship Award: Rs 15,000
Graduation Pass Students
- Applicants who are pursuing in graduation / UG programmes at any documented college / university / institution in India.
- Students in final year of their graduation programme are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have scored at minimum 65% marks in Class 12 board examination.
Parents income must be less than INR 3,00,000 (3 lakhs) per annum.
Scholarship Amount :INR 20,000
- Applicants must enrolled in in post-graduation / PG programmes at any recognised college / university / institution in India.
- Scholars must score at least 65% marks in their respective UG level program.
- Parents’ income must be less than INR 3,00,000 (3 lakhs) per annum.
Scholarship Amount :INR 30,000
How To Apply Online this Scholarship ?
To apply for LIC HFL Scholarship, you must first register online for their scholarship website. Once you have registered and created an account, you will need to fill out the application form. You must upload all the necessary documents to apply for the scholarship. Make sure you submit your application as soon as possible