Legrand Empowering Scholarship Programme
As part of its CSR activities, Legrand has introduced a new scholarship program, the Legrand Empowering Scholarship Programme. The program provides financial support to deserving female students in B.Tech and other degree courses. The scholarship covers 60% of the annual course fee for deserving female students, and 80% for students belonging to special categories.
This scholarship program also supports students pursuing degree courses in other fields, such as engineering sciences and architecture. The company operates in over 180 countries and offers a diverse array of products and services for a wide variety of industrial applications. During this program, selected students and their parents were invited to connect with senior leaders and subject matter experts from Legrand. The program featured valuable messages from mentors and was attended by students from across the country.
- B.Tech/BE/B.Arch., Other graduation (Finance or Science) – BSc/B.COM/BBA, etc.
- Applicants must have passed Class 12 in 2021-22.
- Applicants must have secured 70% (60% for differently-abled and transgender students) and above marks in class 10 and 12 examinations.
- Parents Income Must Less then INR 5,00,000.
- Photo ID card
- Age proof
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Parent’s income certificate or Form 16 of parents/ bank statements of last 6 months
- Recent Passport size photograph
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Proof of admission
- Identity Card (If applicable)
Application process for Legrand Empowering Scholarship Programme
- First of all login the authorized website of the department
- Then Move to the home page of the website
- Login with registered ID and land on the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered at official website – Register at with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Legrand Empowering Scholarship Program’ application form page.
- Hit on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the essential details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and Press on ‘Preview’.
- Submit and take print out for next process.