Lady Tata Trust Young Researcher Award
Lady Tata Memorial Trust, Mumbai is ready to issue the registration form for Lady Tata Trust Young Researcher Award 2023 from young and dynamic Indian scientists. The main intent of scholarship is to recognize and reward young Indian scientists with an outstanding track record in biological sciences.
All eligible candidates may apply for the Lady Tata Trust Young Researcher Award 2023 before or on closing date according to the eligibility, term and condition, selection procedure, documentation as mentioned below.
Application Deadline: Soon update
Result Declaration: Soon Update
FAQ ( Frequently Asked Question)
What is the Eligibility Criteria?
- The applicants should be only Indian.
- Age of candidates should be below of 40 years.
- Ph.D. degree in any Biological Science/Master’s degree in Medical Sciences/an equivalent degree in Biotechnology related areas.
- They should have at least 4 years of experience after Ph.D.
- They should not have degree from any other university outside of India.
What is the Benefits?
INR 25000 per Month
Allowance of INR 7 lakhs per year
- Based on Eligibility Criteria
- Personal Interview
- Final Decision of Scholarship Committee
- Research papers
- Educational certificates
- Letters of recommendation
How to apply Online for Lady Tata Trust Young Researcher Award?
- Press on the Official link: https://www.ladytatatrust.org/ Complete registration very carefully.
- Delayed or incomplete online application forms will be rejected
- Check all educational and other documents before uploading.
- Finally submit the form and keep one copy of printout.
- Terms and Conditions
- Duration of the award will be 3 years. It may be extended 2 years later depending upon the decision of Trust’s Experts’ Committee.
- The selected candidates will be called for personal interview in March/April 2020 and based on personal interview.
- Finally one young researcher will be selected for Lady Tata Trust Young Researcher Award.
The selected Researcher will be required to commence research effective 1st April/May 2020.
24, HomiMody Street
Mumbai – 400001