About the program:
The Kendriya Sainik Scholarship is a scheme aimed at providing financial assistance to the children of ex-servicemen, widows of deceased soldiers, and disabled soldiers. The scholarship is offered by the Kendriya Sainik Board, which is a welfare organization for the welfare of ex-servicemen and their dependents.
Eligibility Criteria for Kendriya Sainik Scholarship:
To be eligible for the Kendriya Sainik Board Scholarship, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- The applicant must be a child of ex-servicemen or a widow of a deceased soldier or a disabled soldier.
- The applicant must have secured a minimum of 60% marks in the previous qualifying examination.
- The applicant must be studying in a government or a recognized school/college/university.
- The applicant must not be availing of any other scholarship or financial assistance.
The Kendriya Sainik Board Scholarship provides financial assistance to eligible candidates for the following:
- Payment of tuition fees.
- Payment of admission fees.
- Payment of examination fees.
- Payment of hostel fees.
- Payment of the cost of books and stationery.
- Payment of any other miscellaneous expenses related to the education of the student.
How to Apply?
The application process for the Kendriya Sainik Scholarship is straightforward and can be completed online. Follow the below steps to apply for the scholarship:
- Visit the official website of Kendriya Sainik Board at www.ksb.gov.in.
- Click on the “Scholarship” tab.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Register on the website by providing the required details.
- Login to the website using your registered email ID and password.
- Fill in the application form with the necessary details.
- Upload the required documents.
- Submit the application form.
- Proof of identity of the applicant (Aadhar Card/Voter ID Card/PAN Card/Passport)
- Proof of residence of the applicant (Aadhar Card/Voter ID Card/Passport/Utility Bill)
- Mark sheet of the previous qualifying examination
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Proof of ex-servicemen/widow of deceased soldier/disabled soldier (Ex-servicemen ID card/Discharge book/Pension Payment Order)
The Kendriya Sainik Scholarship is a valuable scheme that provides financial assistance to the children of ex-servicemen, widows of deceased soldiers, and disabled soldiers. The scholarship covers a wide range of expenses related to the education of the student, including tuition fees, hostel fees, and the cost of books and stationery. The application process is straightforward and can be completed online. If you meet the eligibility criteria, we highly recommend that you apply for this scholarship to avail yourself of the benefits it offers.