KC Mahindra Scholarships
If you are looking to pursue higher education and looking for financial support then you should apply for KC Mahindra Scholarships 2023. This excellent opportunity is open to every Indian citizen, offering a chance to flourish. With a minimum GPA of 2.50, you stand eligible for this prestigious award that could shape your academic journey. Make sure you complete your application form with complete details.
This scholarship program was established in 1983 by the K. C. Mahindra Education Trust, which is one of the top 33 educational organizations in India. It offers financial aid to girls from economically weaker sections of society for pursuing higher education in India. To qualify, applicants must be an Indian citizen and hold a first-class degree from a reputed Indian university.
The KC Mahindra Scholarships 2023 application is available both online and offline. The scholarship will last two years, after which scholars can extend their studies as long as they get permission from the KCMET. Once they receive their award, they can study abroad. These scholarships are based on merit and financial need and will pay for the costs of studies abroad.
Despite the competition for these scholarships, the program is designed to help students pay for their post-graduate studies in foreign universities. The money is interest-free and the scholarships are given to deserving students. Moreover, it is the only scholarship that grants interest-free loans to underprivileged students. By supporting these students, the K. C. Mahindra Education Trust is changing the lives of over 400,000 underprivileged students in Indi
- Last Date for submission of online application form: Soon Update
- We will Soon Update the date for the final interview of shortlisted candidates.
Duration of Study Abroad-
- The duration of studies abroad will be for a maximum of two years.
- But Candidates can extend their further studies after Post Graduation after specific approval by the Trust.
Amount of Scholarships-
- A maximum of Rs.8 lakh per candidate is awarded to the top 3 K.C. Mahindra fellows.
- A maximum of Rs.4 lakh per contender awarded to the remaining successful applicants.
Eligibility Criteria –
- All applying must have a Degree either any stream from a recognized University with minimum marks of 60 percent.
- Applicants should have available admission or have applied for admission in upright foreign university for courses commencing
Application Process for K.C Mahindra Scholarships
- Application forms can be collected from K.C. Mahindra Education Trust, Cecil Court, 3rd Floor, Near Regal Cinema, Mahakavi Bhushan Marg, and Mumbai-400001.
- Candidates can also download from www.kcmet.org and submitted in the prescribed format to organization office.
- Prescribed Mahindra Scholarships application forms duly filled by applicants with necessary documents and should reach the Trust Office
- For further details please email Mr. Rodrigues on email@example.com or call on (022) 22895526.
Postal Address/Phone Number-
K. C. Mahindra Education Trust Cecil Court, Mahakavi Bhushan Marg, Mumbai-400001, Telephone Number- 022-22021031,
Apply Online Here
If you have any queries for KC Mahindra Scholarships 2023 then kindly ask in the comment section.