KC Mahindra Scholarships
Interested in pursuing higher education in India? If so, then you should apply for KC Mahindra Scholarships. The scholarship is open to all Indian citizens and requires a minimum GPA of 2.50 to be considered for the award.The application must be filled in all respects, including personal and educational details, as well as details about your overseas course and admission.
This scholarship program was established in 1983 by the K. C. Mahindra Education Trust, which is one of the top 33 educational organizations in India. It offers financial aid to girls from economically weaker sections of society for pursuing higher education in India. To qualify, applicants must be an Indian citizen and hold a first-class degree from a reputed Indian university.
The KC Mahindra Scholarship application is available both online and offline. The scholarship will last two years, after which scholars can extend their studies as long as they get permission from the KCMET. Once they receive their award, they can study abroad. These scholarships are based on merit and financial need and will pay for the costs of studies abroad.
Despite the competition for these scholarships, the program is designed to help students pay for their post-graduate studies in foreign universities. The money is interest-free and the scholarships are given to deserving students. Moreover, it is the only scholarship that grants interest-free loans to underprivileged students. By supporting these students, the K. C. Mahindra Education Trust is changing the lives of over 400,000 underprivileged students in Indi
KC Mahindra Scholarships Details
- Last Date for submission online application form: soon update
- The final interview of shortlisted candidates will be scheduled in: soon update
Duration of Study Abroad-
- Duration of studies abroad will be for a maximum of two years.
- But Candidates can extend their further studies after Post Graduation after specific approval by the Trust.
Amount of Scholarships-
- A maximum of Rs.8 lakh per candidate awarded to the top 3 K.C. Mahindra fellows.
- A maximum of Rs.4 lakh per contender awarded to remaining successful applicants.
Eligibility Criteria –
- All applying must have a Degree either any stream from a recognized University with minimum marks of 60 percent.
- Applicants should have available admission or have applied for admission in upright foreign university for courses commencing
How to Apply KC Mahindra PG Scholarships Application Form
- Application forms can be collected from K.C. Mahindra Education Trust, Cecil Court, 3rd Floor, Near Regal Cinema, Mahakavi Bhushan Marg, and Mumbai-400001.
- Candidates can also download from www.kcmet.org and submitted in the prescribed format to organization office.
- Prescribed Mahindra Scholarships application forms duly filled by applicants with necessary documents and should reach the Trust Office
- For further details please email Mr. Rodrigues on email@example.com or call on (022) 22895526.
- KC Mahindra Scholarships notification was established in the local newspaper.
Postal Address/Phone Number-
K. C. Mahindra Education Trust Cecil Court, Mahakavi Bhushan Marg, Mumbai-400001, Telephone Number- 022-22021031,
Apply Online Here