Jain University Bangalore has thrilling news in store for you! Get ready for the grand revelation of the Jain Scholarship 2023, set to be disclosed on the official website. Your path to attaining this esteemed scholarship starts with a straightforward action – completing the scholarship application form.
Jain Scheme 2023 Important Highlights
Name of the Department: Jain (Deemed-to-be University)
Details About: Jain Scholarship 2023
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must have completed class 12th or equivalent to the Entrance exam and must have secured a minimum of 45% aggregate marks.
- Candidate’s Mark sheets and certificates of the previous examinations.
- Recent passport-size photos.
The scholarship amount varies from Rs. 2500/- to Rs. 25,000/- per year, to the students for pursuing higher studies in India.
Application Process for the Jain Scholarship 2023
- Initially, interested candidates must log on to the official website of the department.
- After that, go to Career option and find out the Notification link on the homepage.
- Then, open the notification in the next page.
- Candidates must read the official notification very carefully before applying for the scholarship.
- After that, you may fill in all the asked detailed information in the application form.
- Attached all the required credentials with the application form.
- Then, Upload the passport-size image and signature on the application form.
- Now, hit on the submit button and submit the application form.
- At last, take a printout copy of the application and keep it safe for future use.
If any of the aspirants face any kind of problem to fill out the Jain Scholarship application then frankly ask through the comment box which is mentioned below
Admission Office, No.44/4, JGI knowledge campus,
District Fund Road, Near Big Bazar,
Jayanagar 9th Block Bangalore, 560069