Jain University Bangalore will soon issue the Jain Scholarship 2020 in its certified web portal. Participants who are ready to attend the Jain Scholarship Test they must check here complete details such as Eligibility Criteria, term and conditions and fill scholarship application form before the last date through the link which is mention below.
Jain Scholarship 2020 Important Highlights
Name of the Department: Jain (Deemed-to-be University)
Details About: Jain Scholarship 2020
Eligibility Criteria: Candidatesmust have completed class 12th or equivalent to the Entrance exam and must have secured a minimum of 45% aggregate marks.
- Candidate’s Mark sheets and certificates of the previous examinations.
- Recent passport size photos.
The scholarship amount varies from Rs. 2500/- to Rs. 25,000/- per year, to the students for pursuing higher studies in India.
Instruction to Apply for the Jain University Scholarship 2020
- Initially, the interested candidates must log on to the official website of the department.
- After that, go to Career option and find out the Notification link on the homepage.
- Then, open the notification in the next page.
- Candidates must read the official notification very carefully before applying for the scholarship.
- After that, you may fill all the asked detailed information in the application form.
- Attached all the required credentials with the application form.
- Then, Upload passport size image and signature on the application form.
- Now, hit on the submit button and submit the application form.
- At last, take a printout copy of the application and keep it safe for future use.
If any of the aspirants face any kind of problem to fill the application then frankly ask through the comment box which is mention below
Admission Office, No.44/4, JGI knowledge campus,
District Fund Road, Near Big Bazar,
Jayanagar 9th Block Bangalore, 560069