Islamic Development Bank awards ISDB Scholarship to muslim students and citizens of ISDB countries. Individuals will get monthly stipend, tuition fees, flight tickets and other benefits under the scheme. The scholarship is provided to students who are studying in (Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Ph.D., and Postdoctoral studies. With the help of below mentioned information, individuals can know the eligibility criteria and other details of Scholarship.
Types of ISDB Scholarship Program
- Undergraduate Scholarship Program
- Master’s Scholarship Program
- Ph.D. and Post-Doctoral Research Program
- IsDB-ISFD for Technical Vocational Education & Training (TVET)
- IsDB-ISFD Bachelor studies
- IsDB-The World Academy of Science (TWAS)
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
What is the Eligibility Criteria?
- Individuals must have a good score in the last examination
- Applicants must be medically fit
- Must not have any scholarship during scholarship terms or at the time application form filling
What is the Selection Mode?
First screening will be done by the screening committee of the ISDB Scholarship Programme on the basis of eligibility criteria and requirements of the program. The final selection for Scholarship will be done by ISDB President.
Process to fill the ISDB Scholarship Application Form
- Visit the official website of the department
- Next step is to register yourself
- After that login using the credentials and then open the application form
- Fill the details carefully and upload the asked documents
- Documents must be certified in French or in English
- Check the filled details and submit the application form
For help; E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- National ID or Passport
- Academic Certificate and Transcripts
- Medical Health Certificate
- If available; University Admission/Registration
- For Master, Ph.D. and Post-Doctoral applicants – Research Proposal
- Language proficiency evidence in university medium of instruction as relevant
Press Here For – Official Website
Schedule of the Scholarship
Every year, Scholarship is announced in the month of December.
|Submission of Applications||December – February|
|In-house/External Review of Applications||March – May|
|Selection Committees’ Meetings||June|
|Announcement of Result||July – August|
|Placement of Students||September – October|
Interested individuals must apply for the ISDB Scholarship within the time. For more information you can also visit the official website. Do follow us or our social media platforms for latest updates.