The INSPIRE Scholarship is an innovative programme designed to help individuals study natural and basic science. Students who are awarded this scholarship will receive support for up to 5 years. During this period, they can continue with their studies and build a successful career in the science field. During this period, their scholarship will be valid until the end of the course and will be dependent on their performance in examinations and the award certificate from the institute of education they attended.
In order to receive the INSPIRE Scholarship, students must be pursuing a degree in natural or basic sciences. However, this scholarship is not available to distance learning students. . In order to be eligible for the Scholarship, students must first complete their application. After completing the application process, scholars should sign the first page of their passbook and upload it on the INSPIRE Scholarship portal.
FAQ( Frequently Asked Question)
What is the Eligibility Criteria?
Candidates must have admitted in the following institution-
- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER).
- National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER).
- Department of Atomic Energy Centre for Basic Sciences (DAE-CBS) at the University of Mumbai.
- Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY).
- National Talent Search Examination (NTSE).
- Jagadish Bose National Science Talent Search (JBNSTS).
- Science Olympiad Medalists.
Three types of scholarships
- Scholarship for Higher Education (SHE)
- Scheme for Early Attraction of Talent (SEATS)
- Assured Opportunity for Research Careers (AORC)
What is the Term ans Conditions?
- Candidates have been secured 65% marks in post-graduation.
- The aspirant who got 1st Rank in Graduate Examination in Medicine only is also eligible to fill the application form.
- Candidates must have contained all the required documents.
- Applying candidate must have a personal bank account.
- Applicant must have residential proof of India.
- Applicant must have all certificates issued by authorized university or institute.
What is the Documents required?
- ID proof
- Bank account detail
- Scanned signature
- Scanned photo
- Certificates issued by authorized university
- Date of birth certificate
INSPIRE Scholarship Amount
Innovation in Science for Inspired Research (INSPIRE) offers 10,000 scholarships every year @ Rs.80,000/- each for undertaking Bachelor and Masters level education in the Natural & Basic sciences.
How to Apply Online for INSPIRE E-scholarship
To apply for the INSPIRE Scholarship, students must first register on the official website. They must provide their personal details, the eligibility criteria, and a verification code to gain access to the scholarship application form. Once they have logged in, they must review their information and upload the required documents. They should also print out the application form for future reference. After filling up the necessary details, applicants should save the application form for future use.