IFFCO MD Scholarship
Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited has uploaded IFFCO MD Scholarship 2022 for the students who have passed 12th Class, graduate/ postgraduate/ doctorate course. The final date for the application will be updated soon. The main objective of the scholarship scheme is to support the youth inspired in the high improvement of the farming with the help of the advance technology .
IFFCO MD Scholarship 2022 Important Over View
Name of the Conducting Authority: Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited
Details Regarding: IFFCO MD Scholarship
FAQ ( Frequently Asked Question)
What is the Eligibility Criteria ?
Students must have passed 12th from a recognized board a graduate/ postgraduate/ doctorate student and must be 18 or above in age to apply for the scholarship.
What is the Documents Required?
- Mark sheets of last qualifying exam.
- Aadhaar card.
- First page of bank passbook.
- Domicile certificate.
- Bonafide certificate from educational institution.
- Caste and income certificate
- Research papers submitted Certificates received in favour of any scientific research activity/ provided by any research establishment of the country.
- Any letter of appreciation provided by any government organization/ private body for any research activity.
Rewards and Benefits of Scholarship
The shortlisted candidate will be granted an amount of INR 1, 00,000 to execute the idea proposed.
Important Filed in which Scholarship is applicable
Agriculture (farmers, farming, crops, fertilizers & Agro-machinery, etc)
Health (Women Health, Child Health, etc.)
Hygiene (Cleanliness, Recycling farm waste, etc)
Way to Apply for the IFFCO MD Scholarship 2022
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of the department.
- Open the home page you can see the IFFCO Scholarships 2020 and hit on it.
- Fill the details like Email ID and Password.
- Hit on the submit tab button.
- Now, Open the Scholarship and Dashboard display on the computer screen.
- At last, take the print out copy of the application form and keep it safe for further use.