IFFCO MD Scholarship
Attention to all motivated and ambitious students! Prepare for an extraordinary opportunity that has the potential to reshape the trajectory of your educational path. Allow us to introduce the IFFCO MD Scholarship 2023, a key that opens the doors to a world of possibilities. Whether you’ve successfully completed your 12th grade or are currently pursuing undergraduate, postgraduate, or doctoral studies, this is your moment to shine.
IFFCO Scholarship 2023 Important OverView
Name of the Conducting Authority: Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited
Details Regarding: IFFCO MD Scholarship
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship
Students must have passed 12th from a recognized board a graduate/ postgraduate/ doctorate student and must be 18 or above in age to apply for the IFFCO MD Scholarship.
Documents Required for Scholarship
- Mark sheets of last qualifying exam.
- Aadhaar card.
- First page of bank passbook.
- Domicile certificate.
- Bonafide certificate from educational institution.
- Caste and income certificate
- Research papers submitted Certificates received in favour of any scientific research activity/ provided by any research establishment of the country.
- Any letter of appreciation provided by any government organization/ private body for any research activity.
Rewards and Benefits of Scholarship
The shortlisted candidate will be granted an amount of INR 1, 00,000 to execute the idea proposed.
Important Filed in which Scholarship is applicable
Agriculture (farmers, farming, crops, fertilizers & Agro-machinery, etc)
Health (Women Health, Child Health, etc.)
Hygiene (Cleanliness, Recycling farm waste, etc)
Application Process for IFFCO MD Scholarship
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official website of the department.
- Open the home page you can see the IFFCO Scholarships 2023 and hit on it.
- Fill in the details like Email ID and Password.
- Hit on the submit tab button.
- Now, Open the Scholarship and Dashboard display on the computer screen.
- At last, take the printout copy of the application form and keep it safe for further use.