ICSSR Post Doctoral Fellowship
Dear Readers, Are you looking for the ICSSR Post Doctoral Fellowship 2023? If yes then you are on at the correct place to fill the Indian Council of Social Science Research 2023 Fellowship Application Form , eligibility criteria, term and conditions before the last date through the link which is mention below.
ICSSR Fellowship 2023 Main Highlights
Name of the Organization: Indian Council of Social Science Research
Details About: ICSSR Post Doctoral Fellowship 2023
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must possess a Ph.D. degree in any of the social science disciplines with outstanding research publications at the time of application.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the shortlisted applicants are then invited for an interaction/presentation (in person or through technology) before an Expert Committee.
Benefits of Fellowship
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month and a contingency grant is INR 25,000 per annum (for two years).
Procedure to Apply Online for the ICSSR Fellowship 2023
- First of all, candidates need to go to the official website of the department.
- After that look for the official notification and Download ICSSR Post Doctoral Fellowship 2023 Application form.
- Fill all the details carefully in the application form.
- Attach all the scanned documents and upload the passport size photographs and signature in the application form.
- After check all the details carefully in the application form and hit on the submit tab icon.
- Take a printout copy of the application form
- At last, keep it safe for further use
Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR)
JNU Institutional Area,
Aruna Asaf Ali Marg,
New Delhi – 110067 (INDIA)
For more query about the fellowship frankly ask through the comment box which is mention below