About the Fellowship
If you are one who is searching for Human Rights Watch Finberg Fellowship 2023 then you are on right webpage. This article will provide essential information related to HRW Finberg Fellowship 2023. This fellowship is awarded in memory of Alan R. and Barbara D Finberg. They were the early supporters of Human Rights Watch. The Online Application Form link is given at the bottom of this page.
Human Rights Watch Overview
Human rights watch is an international human rights observing and advocacy organization well known for its success in changing the human rights related policies and practices of influential governments and international institutions. The HRW fellowship is for one-year duration available for all candidates from any institutions.
Alan R. and Barbara D. Finberg Fellowship 2023
Aspirants can avail this fellowship only if they fulfilled terms & conditions related to fellowship. If you want to take advantage then you must have done recent graduates (at the Master’s level) in the grounds of law, journalism, international relations, or other relevant studies. For more details, you should follow this page till the last line.
Eligibility Required: –
- This fellowship is open to a recent graduate of law schools or graduate program in journalism, international relations, or other relevant studies from universities across the world.
- All the Graduates with LLB degrees or advanced degrees in other relevant disciplines may also be considered.
- All the candidates must demonstrate a strong background in international human rights and be committed to building a career in human rights.
- Candidate should have Research Experience, including experience conducting interviews, ideally in the context of human rights research is needed.
- Candidate should have exceptional analytic skills and excellent oral and written communications skills in English. Proficiency in one language in addition to English is strongly desired as is familiarity with countries or regions where serious human rights violations occur.
- He & she must be highly motivated and well organized, able to work quickly, both independently and as a member of a team, able to juggle multiple tasks, and able to meet tight deadlines.
- This is the eligibility criteria for Human Rights Watch Finberg Fellowship 2023
Salary and Benefits provided under HRW Fellowship: –
The benefit of this fellowship is that the selected candidates will be entitled to the US $55,000, plus outstanding employer-paid benefits. HRW will pay reasonable moving expenses. It will help employees in obtaining essential work authorization if required. Citizens of all nationalities are optimistic to apply.
If you are ready to apply for Human Rights Watch Finberg Fellowship 2023 then you may apply through the official website, create a profile and you need to attach all required document after scanning via online mode. You should send covering letters, biodata, and letters of recommendation etc via E-mail Id. Only complete applications will be considered. Form all received application there will be scrutiny and shortlisted candidates will be contacted/ called for interview (if required).
The shortlisted candidates will be contacted to submit under mention document: – (1) Two letters of recommendation (2) An official law or Graduate School Transcript.
Please direct inquiries, including technical difficulties with your application submission, to firstname.lastname@example.org. As there is a great response, E-Mail submissions of form are not accepted. All inquiries regarding the status of applications will not be answered.