Human Rights Watch Fellowship
If you’re on the lookout for the prestigious Human Rights Watch Finberg Fellowship for 2023, you’ve come to the right place. This article is your gateway to vital information about the HRW Finberg Fellowship, a tribute to the enduring legacy of Alan R. and Barbara D. Finberg, early champions of Human Rights Watch.
Human Rights Watch Overview
Human rights watch is an international human rights observing and advocacy organization well known for its success in changing the human rights related policies and practices of influential governments and international institutions. The Human Rights Watch Finberg Fellowship is for one-year duration available for all candidates from any institutions.
Alan R. and Barbara D. Finberg Fellowship 2023
Aspirants can avail this fellowship only if they fulfilled terms & conditions related to fellowship. If you want to take advantage then you must have done recent graduates (at the Master’s level) in the grounds of law, journalism, international relations, or other relevant studies. For more details, you should follow this page till the last line.
Eligibility Required Human Rights Watch Finberg Fellowship
- This fellowship is open to a recent graduate of law schools or graduate program in journalism, international relations, or other relevant studies from universities across the world.
- All the Graduates with LLB degrees or advanced degrees in other relevant disciplines may also be considered.
- All candidates must demonstrate a strong background in international human rights and a commitment to building a career in human rights.
- Candidate should have Research Experience, including experience conducting interviews, ideally in the context of human rights research is needed.
- Candidate should have exceptional analytic skills and excellent oral and written communications skills in English. We strongly desire proficiency in one language in addition to English, as well as familiarity with countries or regions where serious human rights violations occur.
- He & she must be highly motivated and well organized, able to work quickly, both independently and as a member of a team, able to juggle multiple tasks, and able to meet tight deadlines.
- This is the eligibility criteria for Human Rights Watch Finberg Fellowship 2023
Salary and Benefits provided under HRW Fellowship: –
Upon selection candidates will get the US $55,000, plus outstanding employer-paid benefits. HRW will pay reasonable moving expenses. It will help employees in obtaining essential work authorization if required. Citizens of all nationalities are optimistic to apply.
If you are ready to apply for Human Rights Watch Finberg Fellowship 2023 then you may apply through the official website, create a profile and you need to attach all required document after scanning via online mode. You should send covering letters, biodata, and letters of recommendation etc via E-mail Id. We will consider only complete applications. Form all received application there will be scrutiny and shortlisted candidates will be contacted/ called for interview (if required).
The shortlisted candidates will be contacted to submit under mention document: –
(1) Two letters of recommendation
(2) An official law or Graduate School Transcript.
Please direct inquiries, including technical difficulties with your application submission, to email@example.com. We do not accept E-Mail submissions of the form due to the great response. We will not answer any inquiries regarding the status of applications.