How to Prepare General Knowledge for Competitive Exam
Dear Students who are preparing for entrance exam to take admission in various courses, then they are on right web page. The most difficult section that is requiring to clear Government exam is General knowledge section. There are lots of students who have less knowledge about General Knowledge and they are less aware about the General Awareness. In this article, we will provide you some easy steps to prepare General Knowledge for Competitive exam. To get more information about How to Prepare General Knowledge for Competitive Exam stay connects through this web page.
Important Topics to prepare for General Knowledge
To gain General Knowledge is very important to qualify any government competitive exam. Some important topics that are require coming under General Awareness questions are: –
- Indian and world Geography
- Indian and world History
- Physical Geography
- Everyday Science
- International Organization
- Indian Polity
- Indian Economics
- Current Affairs
- Awards and Honors
- Other Miscellaneous GK
Some Points to prepare General Knowledge for Competitive Exam
Some major points to prepare General Knowledge for Competitive Exam are given below.
- By visiting Wikipedia, Google and YouTube, students can get more knowledge related to general knowledge.
- They can check Topics Questions, Syllabus that will help them to gain more details about General Awareness exam.
- You can join some current Affairs groups on the social networking site like face book, whatsapp and twitter.
- Keep update yourself by reading Newspaper daily. Some famous newspaper like Times of India, the Hindu and the Telegraph will help you to explore more knowledge about General Awareness.
- Read Magazines/Books regularly to update yourself about general awareness. You can buy these books/magazines through online or from a recognized publication.
- There are lots of publications that provide important details related to present matter.
Exam Notes: –
- Always prepare some notes whatever you read in terms of exams prospective so, it will help you to remember all topics that you have learned.
- If something happens around in your world, it’s impossible to be remembering all such thing. So, you should note all these types of useful details to gain more knowledge.
- Always be confident about whatever you do, it will helps you to define yourself strongly.
- Just focus on which work are you doing and how you will you completed this work.
How prepare for atul maheshwari
Agar jiske pass school ka id nahi hoga o paper de sakta hai kya?
other identification proof ke sath