Gyan Lab Kidovators Olympiad
The Gyan Lab Kidovators Olympiad 2018-19 is a rivalry planned for school students to test their aptitude ability available over 11,000 schools in India; the competition is held in such a manner that testify the students physically as well as mentally. It was obtainable by SBI & National Payments Corporation and approximately 31,000 students from 106 cities participate in it.
Gyan Lab Kidovators 2017 is the Biggest Creative Thinking Olympiad with the ambition of building an ecosystem in India. To get more details related to Gyan Lab Kidovators Olympiad 2018-19 like Eligibility criteria, Selection process and Age criteria keeps visiting through this web page.
Gyan Lab Kidovator Olympiad 2018-19 Eligibility-
Important Details: –
- A school participating in the competition must have a minimum of 50 students enrolled for Round 1 participation.
- Gyan Lab Kidovators Olympiad 2018-19 contest is open to all the schools affiliated to CBSE, ICSE, IGCSE and state boards
Region: – India
Selection Process: –
The competition will consist of two rounds.
- For students classes 4-9
- Test Type: Hour-long Written Test comprises of Creativity-based questions that students will write in their respective school
- Timing Duration: – 60 Minutes
- Test Medium: – English
- Suitable for those studying in CBSE, ICSE, State Board, IGCSE, CIE & IB
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||15|
|Mental Ability & Scientific Aptitude||10|
|Communication Skills Ability||10|
Gyan Lab Kidovator Rewards-
The participant will be Reward as per the information which is given below:
|4th to 10th||Cash Prize||Trophy|
|11th to 25th||Cash Prize||Trophy|
|26th to 100th||Medal||Trophy|
Reward to the Schools & Teachers:
|Best Creative School||Rs 2, 00,000|
|Best Creative School (Runner-up)||Rs 1,00,000|
|Rising Creative School||Rs 35,000|
|Best Principal||Rs 20,000|
|Best Teacher-in-Charge||Rs 10,000
Gyan Lab Registration Form and Process-
- Firstly, the school needs to register themselves, and after that, the organizers will send the e-mails and written invitations.
- Secondly, Schools need to fill up in the Student Registration forming soft copy.
- Schools are then required to prepare a Demand Draft in favor of “ADD on GYAN Educational Services” with the amount payable at Bangalore.
Registration Fees for Gyan Lab Olympiad 2018-19
- You have to pay a fee of Rs. 250.
- the fee is paid before 31 July 2018
Gyan Lab Kidovators Olympiad 2017 Contact Details-
Kidovators, #172, 19 Main roads, sector 4,
HSR Layout, Bangalore-560102
Phone: +91 819 739 2069
E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Gyan Lab Kidovators Olympiad Here