Government Work from Home Jobs
Are you seeking for Government Work from Home Jobs? If yes then you are on right webpage to apply the home based jobs Online Registration Form according to the latest notification , terms and condition before the last date through the link which is mention below.
Internships are available in various fields so that applicants can choose as per their interest. All of you are suggested to submit online form for work from home jobs as soon as possible. Rest of details in concern to Govt. Online Jobs / WFH June 2023 jobs like eligibility criteria, selection process, salary structure, how to apply etc are mentioned below.
Main Query Section
Organization Name –
All India Council for Technical Education – AICTE
Post Name –
- Content Writer
- User Engagement
Current Government of India Internships –
- TULIP Internships
- Social Justice and Empowerment – NashaMukt Bharat Abhiyan Internships
- 20000 Cisco Internship
- AMRUT Urban Water infrastructure Internship
- 5000 NHAI Internship
- Corporate Internship
- 1 Lakh Oil and Gas Internship
- 100’s of AEROSPACE Internship
- White hat Junior Internship
- Internship by JugaadfundaInternship
- Wiley Mhtree Internship (for careers in global banks)(Banking Internship)
Who can apply for this Jobs ?
To get this work from home jobs / online jobs, candidates from 2nd or 3rd year engineering can apply. Candidates should have good communication skills as both reading and writing. It is mandatory that candidates should have available for internship duration.
What is the Duration?
Duration is different internship-wise that will take 2 to 3 months to completion.
Stipend Amount –
All the selected candidates will get Rs. 12000/- per month so don’t miss this opportunity and apply fast.
Selection Process –
All the candidates will be shortlisted first, based on their eligibility criteria then they will go through selection process like skills test, personal & HR Interview.
How to Submit Online Application Form?
- Logon to the official portal of AICTE – www.aicte-india.org
- Under “Quick Link” press on “More” tab, left side of home page
- Then hit on “Internship Portal” link from the list
- A new page will open having all available internship programs.
- Choose a program and a detailed page will open
- Check it carefully and then start to submit online application form.
- Now submit it.
Online application Form – Press Here
If you need more details then press above given link and apply as soon as possible. Keep visiting regularly this portal to get latest notification for Govt jobs, online jobs, and work from home jobs, June 2021 jobs. Also follow us on social media platform.