About the Fellowship
Alexander von Humboldt Foundation has issued German Chancellor Fellowship 2023 for University graduates students. As per latest official news, this fellowship scheme is given to the applicants to network with other contenders from different countries and find the whole solutions to the global issues of our times.
Applicants will select on the basis of their previous career and leadership potential
- The meaning of fellowship for further career development
- Probable to build great bridges between home country and Germany
- Intercontinental outlook and future role as an international leader
- Complete knowledge to help complete the project successfully
- dialogue of modern societies
German Chancellor Award Amount
The German Chancellor Fellowship 2023 provides monthly up to EUR 2,750, individual mentoring, travel expenses, study tour and many other more
- Motivation letter (maximum. 3 pages)
- Project plan (maximum 3 pages)
- Detailed statement, confirmation of supervision, by the host in Germany
- Academic Background (Two reference who can comment on professional, personal )
- These are the required documents for German Chancellor Fellowship 2023
How can you apply online
- First check the eligibility criteria which is mention above
- Then creating your user account, log in with login id and password to fill the application form.
- Then fill the application form with all essential details .
- Attach the upload the required documents.
- Finally, submit the application form.
US candidates for the German Chancellor Fellowship 2023 Programme can also approach the office of the American Friends of the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation.
American Friends of the Tel: (202) 783-1907
Alexander von Humboldt Foundation Fax: (202) 783-1908
1101 17th Street NW, Suite 603 firstname.lastname@example.org
Washington, DC 20036 www.americanfriends-of-avh.org
Last date for receipt of application form is updated soon
Download German Chancellor Fellowship PDF