Phone Interview Tips
There is a great medium of interview to judge applicant first and invitation for personal meeting called telephonic interview. It is not easy for He/she to qualify telephonic round. Most of reputed Company/Institution/Organization conducted telephonic round at first to observation psychology of applicant.
Through telephonic interview the Human Resource Department, are responsible to select Suitable & eligible candidate. They check the seriousness for getting job of applicant. Generally, through telephonic interview the responsible departments focus on the candidate’s General knowledge and skills. The main thing about phone interview, don’t interrupt the interviewer when he or she is speaking.
How should you prepare for a telephone interview?
Involve yourself as you would walk for an in Personal Interview.
Speak clearly and answers all the questions, don’t become hesitated & distracted, and make clear in your mind that you are in front of recruitment committee in quiet room.
- Consider first step by recruitment department and take it seriously.
Things you need earlier to the Interview: –
Location the Job, Your cover letter, and your resume in front of you,
You should have a calculator, pen and paper.
- Keep in front of eyes self prepared question and answer for phonic interview.
At the time of Interview: –
- When the hiring committee will call you through telephone, confirm who the caller is???
- Give answer “yes” or “no” with politeness, never rudely.
- You should speak clearly and in brief essentially.
- You shouldn’t be eating, smoking or chewing gum.
- You should avoid words such as “Ah”, “um” or “er” at the time of conversation.
Take advantage of telephonic round: –
- Telephone interview can be more comfortable than personal walk in interview so perform seriously.
- You should treat this chance with the same consequence as you would treat personal meeting with interviewer.
Top 10 Common Interview Questions and Answer
Q (1) would you like to introduced yourself?
Start with your name, address and information about education in brief.
- Share your Job experience (if any).
Q(2) Why do you want to do work with us?
- Describe with confidence about the company and what you see positive.
- Relate it to your long term Career Goals.
Q(3) what are your strengths?
- Hard & smart work
- Fast decision making
- Helper in Problem solving
Q(4) what are your weakness?
- Straight forward
- Height phobia.
Q(5) Why should we Hire you?
- You need to share your knowledge and work experience
- Tell about your Skill related job.
Q(6) Tell me what you know about this company?
- Take an overview about the company in details before interview.
- Must know the name of their owners and partners.
- Bring up to date your knowledge about their competitors.
Q(7) what are your salary requirement?
- Never share your salary requirements as a fresher.
- Only experienced candidates can share their expected salary in reference of previous salary.
Q(8) What are your career goals?
Tell them about your short term and long term goals
Q(9) where do you want to see yourself after 5 years?
- Expert at my dignity.
- Best & valuable employee of a company
Q(10) Finally do you have any question to ask me?
- Say thanks politely.
- Confirm Salary structure.
- Know about Job location and timing.